Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 11, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

Damn.

THATs why S hates FreeLove so much.

Attention to "detail".

It is obvious that FreeLove and S are oil and water, and a ton of coaches don't get along with players (Bellicheat immediately jumps to mind) and as I said, something stinks at One Buc Place, and it ain't Donald Penn's butt crack.

It is a big deal in my book. Football is supposed to be a binding brotherhood. For the QB1 to not be there is stinky.

But JoeBucsFan is garbage.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 11, 2013, 10:16:24 PM

Add this in with him missing his youth QB camp, VJAX had to bail him out, missing his appearance on Ron and Ian show, nobody from the bucs or the show could reach him, and that sketchy interview his gave last year. Some issues going on here. Not sure exactly what it is. These things are all relatively minor. Put them all together and any person with common sense would be skeptical that all is on the "up and up." End of the day, I doubt he is our QB after week 5 anyway.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#32 : September 11, 2013, 10:17:39 PM

As much as I'd like to say this isn't a big deal

Your starting QB isn't there for a big PR event? Geeze. If you're not that great of a QB at least show up for pictures

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 11, 2013, 10:17:52 PM

Damn.

THATs why S hates FreeLove so much.

Attention to "detail".

It is obvious that FreeLove and S are oil and water, and a ton of coaches don't get along with players (Bellicheat immediately jumps to mind) and as I said, something stinks at One Buc Place, and it ain't Donald Penn's butt crack.

It is a big deal in my book. Football is supposed to be a binding brotherhood. For the QB1 to not be there is stinky.

But JoeBucsFan is garbage.

Something stinks indeed.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 11, 2013, 10:19:38 PM

If its even true, I don't trust that idiot site you sourced.

To be clear, i don't trust that idiot site either

We should hold off on the blame game, if he did miss it, how do we know he didn't have a legit excuse?

A legit excuse for the starting QB to not be in the team photo? Good Lord, man!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 11, 2013, 10:22:18 PM

We should hold off on the blame game, if he did miss it, how do we know he didn't have a legit excuse?

A legit excuse for the starting QB to not be in the team photo? Good Lord, man!!!

It has been verified by other media sources. Get over the source man. You are just being biased. Be an objective fan, consume all information, it will set you......free?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 11, 2013, 10:23:44 PM

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You think Carson could have excelled behind that line on Sunday? Wow!!!!!

Chill...you are missing the point...with Carson, the team would have a better chance to remain competitive until the next QB is ready to step in....whether that be Glennon (who I still have confidence will be a good QB) or whomever is deemed to be the heir apparent.

You think Palmer is any better at his age, than Freeman?

Have you seen the 2013 version of Josh Freeman?

I would rather Carson in a heartbeat....until the next QB is ready to take the reins.

If they bail on Freeman, might just as well play Glennon the rest of the season.  Then they would have a better idea if they need to draft a QB.  No sense bringing in someone from the outside.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeepPewterC

Second String

#37 : September 11, 2013, 10:26:03 PM

Add this in with him missing his youth QB camp, VJAX had to bail him out, missing his appearance on Ron and Ian show, nobody from the bucs or the show could reach him, and that sketchy interview his gave last year. Some issues going on here. Not sure exactly what it is. These things are all relatively minor. Put them all together and any person with common sense would be skeptical that all is on the "up and up." End of the day, I doubt he is our QB after week 5 anyway.

Not to mention that WALTERFOOTBALL was one of the only outlets that projected a "Jets win" based on the major personal issues that Freeman had that he wouldn't comment on. Drugs???

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 11, 2013, 10:27:50 PM

Not to mention that WALTERFOOTBALL was one of the only outlets that projected a "Jets win" based on the major personal issues that Freeman had that he wouldn't comment on. Drugs???

Ya and Boomer Esiason (sp?) has mades some comments but wouldnt get into it as well. Somebody needs to get to the bottom of this sh*t. Are there no investigative journalists out there anymore?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 11, 2013, 10:29:31 PM

I doubt its drugs, he would likely fail tests. Maybe alcohol problems? Maybe mental health issues. I am not entirely sure...you think someone could reach out to old friends from Kansas State and let the investigation process commence.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 11, 2013, 10:29:52 PM

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You think Carson could have excelled behind that line on Sunday? Wow!!!!!

Chill...you are missing the point...with Carson, the team would have a better chance to remain competitive until the next QB is ready to step in....whether that be Glennon (who I still have confidence will be a good QB) or whomever is deemed to be the heir apparent.

You think Palmer is any better at his age, than Freeman?

Have you seen the 2013 version of Josh Freeman?

I would rather Carson in a heartbeat....until the next QB is ready to take the reins.

If they bail on Freeman, might just as well play Glennon the rest of the season.  Then they would have a better idea if they need to draft a QB.  No sense bringing in someone from the outside.

I was off the Freeman bandwagon long ago so when the story surfaced that Carson had interest in going to Tampa, I thought it was a good idea for him to replace QB1........I wanted Josh to kick rocks after his epic collapse last year so even if it meant trading him to Oakland and getting Carson plus another body/draftpick, I'd have made the deal......again I'm not looking at Carson as the answer but more as someone who can steady the ship while the long term solution is prepared.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 11, 2013, 10:30:13 PM

Sounds like drugs. Fuggin crazy pills baby!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 11, 2013, 10:30:32 PM

Ya I wasn't ripping on you.  I can't stand that JBF. 

Well, how do we know he wasn't doing something more important?  Maybe a family member died, who knows.   I am just sayin I would like to hear his side of it, before piling on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 11, 2013, 10:31:54 PM

It was an unexcused absence....at least that's what's being reported.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

DeepPewterC

Second String

#44 : September 11, 2013, 10:32:32 PM

Ya and Boomer Esiason (sp?) has mades some comments but wouldnt get into it as well. Somebody needs to get to the bottom of this sh*t. Are there no investigative journalists out there anymore?

As well as Warren Moon...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools