Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

Hate

Hall of Famer
« : September 11, 2013, 09:33:34 PM »

In the wacky world of the NFL, where everything’s a story, Joe brings you the story of Josh Freeman missing the Bucs’ official team photo session earlier this month.

Yes, it happened. You might have read about it in the comments section on this site days ago.

Joe has confirmed that Freeman was a no-show for the annual photo ritual and Freeman was not excused by the Buccaneers.

Joe talked to various Buccaneers today at practice about it and no player told Joe it was a big deal. “Stuff happens,” was the common response.

Speculators, of course, will say this could be a reason Freeman was not voted a team captain. But Joe doesn’t buy it. Freeman himself said on his radio show last night that he voted for Vincent Jackson and Davin Joseph, the eventual offensive captains, two worthy veteran leaders.

Does Joe think this is a big deal? No. However, when you add other very minor screwups in Freeman’s career, it is a happening worth noting.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=95701#.UjERPTsX2K0.twitter

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 11, 2013, 09:35:47 PM »

Go Bucs!

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #2 : September 11, 2013, 09:36:01 PM »

I wish Schiano would just abolish the whole team captain thing.  Look at all the BS it has caused.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

« #3 : September 11, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »

"Speculators, of course....."

Hence this thread.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

XFactor

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 11, 2013, 09:39:17 PM »

Could care less, is this a big deal?

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #5 : September 11, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »

I wish Schiano would just abolish the whole team captain thing.  Look at all the BS it has caused.

LOL....you're kidding right??

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

« #6 : September 11, 2013, 09:40:34 PM »

How dare Freeman miss picture day...undedicated mother**CENSORED**er.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

« #7 : September 11, 2013, 09:41:47 PM »

Another Freeman thread nitpicking some useless information.

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 11, 2013, 09:43:19 PM »

He did it on purpose!   It has affected his accuracy and ability to be a captain.

He'll never get a contract now from that guy who threw him under the bus! 

(Did I get it all?)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #9 : September 11, 2013, 09:46:30 PM »

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 11, 2013, 09:49:01 PM »

LOL....you're kidding right??

We have had this discussion before.  This voting for captains is bogus. Let the team leaders rise to the top on their own accord.  Naturally, not by some popularity contest voting.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 11, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

« #12 : September 11, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

Would this have been an issue had he throw 3-4 TDs on Sunday and the team was 1-0? Doubt it. Why is it relevant now?

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

« #13 : September 11, 2013, 09:50:08 PM »

He's a **CENSORED** up for not showing up to a team photo? LOL. It's a team **CENSORED**ing photo dude. I really don't think anyone cares at all.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

« #14 : September 11, 2013, 09:50:37 PM »

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You think Carson could have excelled behind that line on Sunday? Wow!!!!!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools