Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets circle the wagons for Glennon! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 25, 2013, 03:29:27 PM

You this fan base pisses me off so badly sometimes. I have no idea if Glennon is ready, but to look at the kid play in college and then for a bit in preseason and say we're doomed is so stupid. The guy has talent, there is no doubt about it. Maybe the game is still to fast for him but for crying out loud, Freeman has played worse than even myself, a free-realist, had imagined.

Blame Schiano, blame dom, blame  the WR, blame whoever you want, but you'd better include Freeman. The guy mailed it in a long time ago, he has lost everythign that made him seem like he potential. He's been god awful all year, Freeman has no one to blame but himself!

Agree. Guy had a great opportunity to be a solid player but blew it. He had the arm and athleticism but shyd away from getting hit, getting into disagreements with his coaching staff, and didn't lead as a QB should. Had he flown around tried to make plays happen he would have been commended. Maybe his staff told him to play it safe but when you got an opportunity like this the only thing that matters is winning the game. Sometimes you gotta disagree with others to win the game.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 25, 2013, 03:33:30 PM

Glennon mania!

VA_Buc30

Starter

#17 : September 25, 2013, 03:42:16 PM

You this fan base pisses me off so badly sometimes. I have no idea if Glennon is ready, but to look at the kid play in college and then for a bit in preseason and say we're doomed is so stupid. The guy has talent, there is no doubt about it. Maybe the game is still to fast for him but for crying out loud, Freeman has played worse than even myself, a free-realist, had imagined.

Blame Schiano, blame dom, blame  the WR, blame whoever you want, but you'd better include Freeman. The guy mailed it in a long time ago, he has lost everythign that made him seem like he potential. He's been god awful all year, Freeman has no one to blame but himself!

This fan base shouldn't surprise you.  Even if this team does get Bridgewater next draft, on this board he'll be hailed as a bust and wasted draft pick by the end of the preseason.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets circle the wagons for Glennon! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools