Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The safety Part II « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: September 11, 2013, 10:24:28 PM

The all-22 finally came up on Rewind today.  I'm just up to the safety right now.  So, who does the blame for it go to?  Josh or Zuttah?  I know everyone had an opinion on that.  The real answer?

Davin Joseph?

Sure looks like it.  When Josh starts signaling to Mike, Davin reaches over and taps Zoot and says something and Z does the "look and snap" immediately.  Think he told Zuttah he missed the count. 

How bizarre.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 11, 2013, 10:46:06 PM

Zuttah IMO. When he looked, he should have noticed Josh was looking out to the right. My opinion though.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 12, 2013, 04:01:18 AM

Tog mentioned on the insider that Josh said they were going on a silent count and Carimi was tapping Z to let him know when to snap, and it got mixed up when Davin tapped him.   I suppose you could ultimately put that on lack of playing time in preseason, but it seems kind of like just a generalized fluke. 

JohnBuc06

Starter
#3 : September 12, 2013, 10:34:17 AM

Tog mentioned on the insider that Josh said they were going on a silent count and Carimi was tapping Z to let him know when to snap, and it got mixed up when Davin tapped him.   I suppose you could ultimately put that on lack of playing time in preseason, but it seems kind of like just a generalized fluke.

I believe that's exactly what you put that on ...zero cohesion from lack of playing time in the preseason.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 12, 2013, 11:02:25 AM

Screen caps would be appreciated.

The quest for .500 begins...

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 12, 2013, 12:29:32 PM

Clearly, its Schiano's fault.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The safety Part II « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools