Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO DISPUTES REPORT OF CAPTAINS VOTE MANIPULATION « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 11, 2013, 09:20:15 PM

Theres a story on Joebucsfan.com saying that Freeman missed the Bucs team picture. (Unexcused)
Hmmmm Schiano must have knocked him out, tied him up and left him in trunk so he can push Glennon as the guy.. Schiano just seems like that kind of dude.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 12, 2013, 07:01:09 AM

Theres a story on Joebucsfan.com saying that Freeman missed the Bucs team picture. (Unexcused)
Hmmmm Schiano must have knocked him out, tied him up and left him in trunk so he can push Glennon as the guy.. Schiano just seems like that kind of dude.
LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 12, 2013, 07:06:57 AM

Schiano thinks he's some kind of Mafia boss, so I really wouldn't doubt it.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 12, 2013, 08:20:59 AM

lol this.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 12, 2013, 08:23:31 AM

Whew!!!  SO they had a players only meeting THEN came out and played like that????

AWESOME!!!!
LOL

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO DISPUTES REPORT OF CAPTAINS VOTE MANIPULATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools