Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you guys think maybe Bridgewater, Boyd, Hundley, Mariota or Morris « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 12, 2013, 10:30:09 AM

??? Whats your point sir?
dont think Schiano likes black dual threat QBs.

I might say that I don't believe Rutgers, from armpit of the northeast, New Jersey, was a beacon for dual threat or highly talented QBs, or anything else for that matter. But maybe you're right and he could have had Cam Newton and just wanted Mike Teel instead   ???
yeah cause there are no black athletes around the Philly/Baltimore/NYC area. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 12, 2013, 10:33:11 AM

What about mobile WHITE QBs?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 12, 2013, 10:36:55 AM

??? Whats your point sir?
dont think Schiano likes black dual threat QBs.

I might say that I don't believe Rutgers, from armpit of the northeast, New Jersey, was a beacon for dual threat or highly talented QBs, or anything else for that matter. But maybe you're right and he could have had Cam Newton and just wanted Mike Teel instead   ???
yeah cause there are no black athletes around the Philly/Baltimore/NYC area.
If those guys were there most likely they were heading to another school other than Rutgers. Stop instigating, race is not the issue.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 12, 2013, 10:39:26 AM

What about mobile WHITE QBs?

I heard of this guy named manziel.

He's going to be elite, but people can't handle how he writes his name...

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 12, 2013, 10:42:57 AM

He had a real athletic QB that he recruited from Florida. 6'6 D.C. Jefferson. Somehow, someway the kid ended up at TE, IIRC.

The quest for .500 begins...

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 12, 2013, 10:48:07 AM

John Football.

If he was taller than 5'6"  I may be interested in him.  He will be a miserable failure in the league.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you guys think maybe Bridgewater, Boyd, Hundley, Mariota or Morris « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools