Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lavonte David fined $7,875 for late hit on Geno Smith « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 12, 2013, 10:57:50 PM

Goodell would not approve of Bear HOFer **CENSORED** Butkus. If your team had only 2 winning seasons in 9 years, you'd have a nasty disposition too....... 

ufcguy32

Starter

#46 : September 12, 2013, 11:15:56 PM

the nfl seriously has some issue with our team im convinced of it. the refs the fines. it doesnt make sense

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#47 : September 13, 2013, 12:01:40 AM

On a related note, has anyone heard whether or not Clay Matthews was fined?  I am assuming he was, but have't read anything to that effect yet...

youngone

Hall of Famer
#48 : September 13, 2013, 08:49:11 AM

On a related note, has anyone heard whether or not Clay Matthews was fined?  I am assuming he was, but have't read anything to that effect yet...
I'm waiting to hear about that fine.

Also, this David fine is a load of crap. Would they have fined him if that was a running back he pushed? They are taking this QB driven league crap too far.

DailyRich68

Starter
#49 : September 13, 2013, 02:42:54 PM

Still now word on Matthews being fined.  Mike & Mike were all over that this morning (Golic doesn't seem to think it should have even been a penalty).

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#50 : September 13, 2013, 03:03:55 PM

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#51 : September 13, 2013, 04:57:52 PM

Thanks for noting that.  I wonder if that was just for the hit, or for the two swings he made as well.

geetech84

Starter

#52 : September 13, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

the nfl seriously has some issue with our team im convinced of it. the refs the fines. it doesnt make sense

I agree..

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#53 : September 13, 2013, 06:12:51 PM

I agree..

The refs hate schiano, and they already had it out for the bucs.

The bucs wouldn't fill their coffers of they win, so don't count on them winning any important games (like the first one). They have to let the bucs win a couple at least, so there will be a "gimme" here or there.

Watch how many times Ryan and the falcons get a break (again), heck, it's already happening with the pats, as the refs are already covering for them in their bad start.

This junk is getting like the WWE, great for kids, but the adults can't stand to watch it anymore. Rigged shows are boring and lame, but that's what they wanted by establishing these half/half rules.

Make no mistake, the NFL is bias.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#54 : September 13, 2013, 06:16:03 PM

Bucs are a marked team. I said on twitter there is NO WAY Freeman gets that call.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#55 : September 13, 2013, 06:18:00 PM

Bucs are a marked team. I said on twitter there is NO WAY Freeman gets that call.

Yup. We could've had our guys jumping up and down asking/begging for a call, and they would've done nothing. That's it, let's go home...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lavonte David fined $7,875 for late hit on Geno Smith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools