Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 12, 2013, 01:26:05 PM

"Season is in the toilet already" - way to hang in there Sparky.

This team needs a little Dungy-ism here - "Never as bad as you look, never as good as you look." It's ONE game, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets surprise a lot of teams.

Always have been and always will be a fan of the team, but if Freeman doesn't even want to be in the team photo, that tells me he wants OUT. His heart's not in it. He'll do enough to get on with another team, but that's all. The sooner the Bucs move on, the better. It's a damned shame, but that's the way it is. He can abandon the team, but I won't.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 12, 2013, 01:26:07 PM

Freeman really shltted on us. Put Glennon in and dumb down the offense and hope to play great D. I need something to cheer for.

This is a load of crap.. We go get all pros to make a run at the playoffs but the QB has his head up his arse and is proceeding to leave it there.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 12, 2013, 01:29:25 PM

Freeman really shltted on us. Put Glennon in and dumb down the offense and hope to play great D. I need something to cheer for.

This is a load of crap.. We go get all pros to make a run at the playoffs but the QB has his head up his arse and is proceeding to leave it there.

Right what a crybaby. I always find it so unfortunate when guys like Freeman with all this talent decide they would rather fu*k around then become great..

I am very disappointed with this organization, they must have known Freeman has issues...why go all in with the FAs if you knew you had a recluse at QB1?

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 12, 2013, 01:31:12 PM

lol this gets uglier by the day. Some shady stuff is going on down there and I don't know if I've ever heard a story quite of this nature surfacing before... Maybe some of the older fans can... but nothing I know of in my lifetime.

This is not a good situation at all.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 12, 2013, 01:32:38 PM

Shat is the past tense you are looking for.

"...If he didn't why is there speculation that he did? Who is starting that? Is it a player? PFT obviously has a mole in that building. I don't see any possible way this thing comes out ok."

Doesn't PFT posting unfounded rumors seem like a much simpler explanation? I'd like to see at least some bit of evidence before I buy the wild conspiracy theories.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 12, 2013, 01:33:02 PM

This is freaking clown-tastic!

Settle down people...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucNtears

Second String

#36 : September 12, 2013, 01:33:48 PM

Ugh. Was so looking forward to watching the first home game this year.. Driving five hours to watch a team imploding in its second game of what was supposed to be a great year.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 12, 2013, 01:35:39 PM

"Season is in the toilet already" - way to hang in there Sparky.

This team needs a little Dungy-ism here - "Never as bad as you look, never as good as you look." It's ONE game, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets surprise a lot of teams.

Well, we will get a good look at how the jets are tonight against a very injured and beatable patriots team.

The Pat's problem is new WR's getting in sync with Brady. They really don't have any injuries that impact to the point of being 'weak' or 'beatable'. Living 15 minutes from the Pat's I get to hear about them daily. Aside from the "Any given Sunday" rule they are a playoff team this year. The Jet's shouldn't stand a chance as the Pat's should be improving each game.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 12, 2013, 01:35:53 PM

Shat is the past tense you are looking for.

"...If he didn't why is there speculation that he did? Who is starting that? Is it a player? PFT obviously has a mole in that building. I don't see any possible way this thing comes out ok."

Doesn't PFT posting unfounded rumors seem like a much simpler explanation? I'd like to see at least some bit of evidence before I buy the wild conspiracy theories.

No because this stuff has all been confirmed; regarding the captain vote/Schiano having control of the tally/players meeting to discuss the issues with Freeman (whether that is lack of commitment or the captain vote is yet to be decided)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 12, 2013, 01:36:43 PM

I don't think I've heard of a team meeting to call out one guy.  Usually it is a "we" moment not a "you" thing. I would have thought leaders could have talked on on one with

When did this start? Is this why we saw so much of Glennon that Rutgers wanted to be able to pull the trigger but Glennon spit the bit in preseason?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 12, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Settle down people...

Your refusal to acknowledge any of these issues is befitting to your username...

Who is the real clown here?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 12, 2013, 01:37:35 PM

I see the game going one of two ways: total implosion or rebound, with rebound being more likely. I'd also say that on field leadership is going to decide which.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 12, 2013, 01:39:23 PM

Is Schiano the "source" of all these rumors?

Damn. Dude wants Free gone yesterday.

I hope Mark goes all Donald Trump on Schiano and Sulli gets promoted to HC.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 12, 2013, 01:39:30 PM

Settle down people...

Your refusal to acknowledge any of these issues is befitting to your username...

Who is the real clown here?
\
Well said. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

csidedave

Second String
#44 : September 12, 2013, 01:40:18 PM

Ugh. Was so looking forward to watching the first home game this year.. Driving five hours to watch a team imploding in its second game of what was supposed to be a great year.

You don't want to miss this game!  The drama will be played out live right in front of your face.  Sure we could completely implode and get rolled.  But my money is on our defense coming in with a vengeance and inflicting great pain on the Saints.  Bucs by 10!  Either way it's a must see event and i can't wait.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools