Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#45 : September 12, 2013, 01:40:25 PM

This is freaking clown-tastic!

Settle down people...

Your refusal to acknowledge any of these issues is befitting to your username...

Who is the real clown here?

Yeah, because panicking is always helpful in a tough situation.....

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 12, 2013, 01:40:40 PM

"No because this stuff has all been confirmed; regarding the captain vote/Schiano having control of the tally/players meeting to discuss the issues with Freeman"

Perhaps in your mind something has been confirmed, but you seem to be having a problem with your emotions overriding your reasoning abilities.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#47 : September 12, 2013, 01:42:22 PM

Sullivan's comments in the new Arcia article show that he is at least willing to admit that they need to coach better (in addition to other areas of weakness.) he sounded accountable which is more then I am hearing come from others.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 12, 2013, 01:44:39 PM

The only facts are:

Freeman didn't get voted to be a captain.
The results of the votewere given to Coach.
Freeman (by report) missed the team photo.
The entire team played **CENSORED**ty last Sunday and lost (its a team sport.)

IMPLOSION!!!!!

Did it help to use the BIG font?
: September 12, 2013, 01:47:24 PM blind melon

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 12, 2013, 01:44:52 PM

Ugh. Was so looking forward to watching the first home game this year.. Driving five hours to watch a team imploding in its second game of what was supposed to be a great year.
I'm driving up.. I was excited as hell. I'm still going and i still want my team to win but this situation has me feeling like a damn Jags fan.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#50 : September 12, 2013, 01:47:57 PM

I waited 6 months for this shlt and wheels are falling off before week 2? Is this a joke?
java and I were trying to temper your enthusiasm but you just wouldn't listen. 

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#51 : September 12, 2013, 01:48:07 PM

I bet Revis is thinking, "Damn. Can I get traded back to the Jets? At least their circus was entertaining."

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#52 : September 12, 2013, 01:48:20 PM

Jets defense dominating the Patriots tonight will have me feeling a whole lot better, highly doubtful though.

BucNtears

Second String

#53 : September 12, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Ugh. Was so looking forward to watching the first home game this year.. Driving five hours to watch a team imploding in its second game of what was supposed to be a great year.

You don't want to miss this game!  The drama will be played out live right in front of your face.  Sure we could completely implode and get rolled.  But my money is on our defense coming in with a vengeance and inflicting great pain on the Saints.  Bucs by 10!  Either way it's a must see event and i can't wait.

I shall witness the implosion live.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#54 : September 12, 2013, 01:49:22 PM

The only facts are:

IMPLOSION!!!!!

I thought the players only meeting was confirmed. No?

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#55 : September 12, 2013, 01:50:53 PM

By report...   I don't think anyone (not even Penn tweeting) confirmed it.

Could be wrong though.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#56 : September 12, 2013, 01:52:14 PM

I heard they also discussed Parking issues and religious preferences when talking to the media...

sigh.
yep.  Nothing to see here.  God you really are a blind melon.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#57 : September 12, 2013, 01:52:30 PM

That players meeting happened. Multiple reports have come out about it. To deny or suggest it didn't happen is sticking your head in the sand

cover-too

Starter

#58 : September 12, 2013, 01:52:31 PM

"Season is in the toilet already" - way to hang in there Sparky.

This team needs a little Dungy-ism here - "Never as bad as you look, never as good as you look." It's ONE game, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets surprise a lot of teams.

Well, we will get a good look at how the jets are tonight against a very injured and beatable patriots team.

The Pat's problem is new WR's getting in sync with Brady. They really don't have any injuries that impact to the point of being 'weak' or 'beatable'. Living 15 minutes from the Pat's I get to hear about them daily. Aside from the "Any given Sunday" rule they are a playoff team this year. The Jet's shouldn't stand a chance as the Pat's should be improving each game.

Look, I don't profess to be a Patriots guru, I'm merely stating that they will be without their top rusher and receiver (probably) from last week and still no Gronk.  Also a team that was almost beaten by the rookie qb'd Bills, this seems like as good a chance to beat them as you may get.  And to that point, if the Patriots come out and just boat-race the Jets, then maybe the Jets aren't quite what we Bucs fans may be hoping they are after that loss Sunday.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#59 : September 12, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

The only facts are:

IMPLOSION!!!!!

Thank you for acknowledging

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools