Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 12, 2013, 02:58:22 PM

Wow - I'd heard about Vereen, but not Edelman...

Guess we're going to see how good Tom Terrific and Yoda really are this week.    Going to watch tonight for sure.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#76 : September 12, 2013, 02:58:55 PM

Teddy Bridgewater here we come!!!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 12, 2013, 03:06:39 PM

Guess we're going to see how good Tom Terrific and Yoda really are this week.    Going to watch tonight for sure.

I think you'll see a much better game that expected without sanchez butt fumbling in the 1st quarter.

It's Pats -12 which i'll take all day and all night

- Everyone

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 12, 2013, 03:10:40 PM

after 11 years you still doubt?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 12, 2013, 03:13:02 PM

Never seen him before with so little to work with. Best of all time in my opinion, but he still has limits.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 12, 2013, 03:17:40 PM

well I will certainly enjoy it if the Jets do beat them.  Might have to have the wife's family over for a BBQ then.  Bought a Giants t-shirt about a year ago that I wear to all family get togethers.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#81 : September 12, 2013, 03:19:23 PM

I love it - Boston Globe ran an article on the 6th saying "Don't Call Amendola 'Fragile'" - Oops.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#82 : September 12, 2013, 03:23:40 PM

"I hear things other people dont. Im kinda scared for Josh. I think that the bucs don't know what to do." -Duemig 

WTF does that mean. These people keep saying that. Either out with it or don't talk about it.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#83 : September 12, 2013, 03:30:18 PM

Oh I hear things too. I can't actually say what they are, but things. mmhmm. THINGS I TELL YOU!

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

BucNtears

Second String

#84 : September 12, 2013, 03:50:36 PM

Enough of the craziness, soon the truth will come out... till then its he said she said..

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#85 : September 12, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

one of my bros in law, a Pats blogger, makes his prediction:

http://cover32.com/patriots/2013/09/12/predicting-new-englands-week-2-match-up-vs-the-jets/

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#86 : September 12, 2013, 04:05:00 PM

"I hear things other people dont. Im kinda scared for Josh. I think that the bucs don't know what to do." -Duemig 

WTF does that mean. These people keep saying that. Either out with it or don't talk about it.

In my mind it implies he has a problem of some sort and needs some sort of help.

- Everyone

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#87 : September 12, 2013, 04:05:15 PM

Up until a few years ago I listened to Duemig's show fairly regularly - you know the Buccaneers Flagship station and all that.  Then I got tired of his innovation regarding what was happening. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#88 : September 12, 2013, 04:05:32 PM

I hear voices in my head......I cant escape them.....

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#89 : September 12, 2013, 04:07:46 PM

That's a couple of people that have used strong sounding statements like "scared for Josh" like it's a real dangerous, life threatening type situation rather than something far more trivial than partying too hard.
Could be yet another case of the media slinging mud against the wall hoping it sticks but if it's true what the hell has Josh gotten himself mixed up in if people are scared for him? (I'm not even going to pretend to know which if these is the truth and think it's more likely something somewhere in the middle).

The thing that has my attention is this isn't a new thing about Josh, there's been comments made on & off for quite some time but it's only now exploded into a big deal while the likes of Boomer were dismissed as "haters who were jealous."
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools