Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Cerious

Hall of Famer
#90 : September 12, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Wow are you guys serious? HOw many of you are able to vote, join the service or the legal age to drink? I swear you as a fan base are helpless sheep, jusrunning off the cliff with every note of pied pipering...or wait, maybe that makes you lemmings.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#91 : September 12, 2013, 04:09:03 PM

@RCummingsTBO: The Bucs players only meeting was called by LS Andrew Economos who said it was more of a pep rally than a gripe session. The player who called the Bucs player only meeting last week says no concerns over captains vote was raised during the conclave For those who may wonder why the LS [long-snapper] would call a players only meeting, he is the longest tenured Buccaneer

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 12, 2013, 04:19:12 PM

"I hear things other people dont. Im kinda scared for Josh. I think that the bucs don't know what to do." -Duemig 

WTF does that mean. These people keep saying that. Either out with it or don't talk about it.
Up until a few years ago I listened to Duemig's show fairly regularly - you know the Buccaneers Flagship station and all that.  Then I got tired of his innovation regarding what was happening.

I like the use of the word "innovation" here. Outstanding!

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#93 : September 12, 2013, 04:20:54 PM

"I hear things other people dont. Im kinda scared for Josh. I think that the bucs don't know what to do." -Duemig 

WTF does that mean. These people keep saying that. Either out with it or don't talk about it.
Up until a few years ago I listened to Duemig's show fairly regularly - you know the Buccaneers Flagship station and all that.  Then I got tired of his innovation regarding what was happening.

Why thank you ryan.  It is nice to be appreciated for the time I spent rejecting the initial few thousand choices...  ;)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#94 : September 12, 2013, 04:23:31 PM

Cerious:
 "Wow are you guys serious?"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#95 : September 12, 2013, 04:28:29 PM

Lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#96 : September 12, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

Meahwhile, while Joseph, Nicks, Penn and Zuttah are eating up our cap space, I hope the team meeting was about trying to figure out why our high-priced OLine plays like a sack of **CENSORED**. IMO, the OL was the biggest culprit in our debut.
They were a group of men working as individuals, and getting shoved around.

I agree.

FreeLiver has some issues. I think even a healthy dose of Permian Mojo (have a friend who played football there) could help. He confirms.

He will have a good game. But methinks it is fractured.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#97 : September 12, 2013, 05:22:19 PM

Cerious:
 "Wow are you guys serious?"

Love it. Good catch sir.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#98 : September 12, 2013, 05:27:30 PM

DUImig speak- " I Know what you all don't Know that I don't Know"
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Players met to discuss Freeman's commitment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools