Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#105 : November 23, 2013, 05:34:41 PM

And as I stated, the offer was coming.

Only a completely ignorant fool would make such a silly statement. Why don't you give Joe Dean a call he can set you straight on how the SEC voted not to extend an offer and that FSU was never seriously considered! ::)      Joe Dean is mixing lies with truth as FSU certainly was considered but then the consideration was withdrawn because the SEC didn't want to compete against the ACC for FSU.

Hell, the article you linked was a comparison piece on whether joining the ACC over the SEC was the right move. Why would they even make this comparison, if it was never a possibility?

You freaking dolt, your own links are proving you wrong.

You really have a reading comprehension problem if that is how you come up with your silly opinion that an offer was coming.   Let me see if I can help you understand this better.  The linked article is only pointing out why FSU made the right choice out of four when faced with them .  If the ACC had not taken a 2nd vote with the SEC already voting against considering FSU in the SEC.... who knows what they would have done?  Independent?  Joining the Big East?  Point is after the ACC took its initial vote FSU didn't know what would happen.  Fortunately the ACC took a 2nd vote and FSU was admitted.  If the SEC had come up with an offer before taking Texas A&M and Missouri in its most recent expansion FSU would accepted IMO.   Unfortunately UF USC and Georgia would have blocked that from ever happening so it is a moot point.
Clemson and FSU would have made great additions but the majority of the SEC doesn't want such daunting competition in their conference. They prefer to admit alleged Tomato cans to the conference.  Funny thing that those 2 tomato cans are now among the top 10 of the conference.   How can this be?  LOL  They both were pretty mediocre in the old big 12.

Dude, you don't remember stuff you've actually posted on this board before, much more recently than 1990.... Like that Alabama was too quick to pull the trigger on letting Mike Shula go.

What ever happened to Mike Shula? Is he working at his dads restaurant or selling cars?  Alabama certainly knew he sucked and made an excellent choice with Saban.. The guy most certainly must be out of football today.  Right?

Shula's busy not winning crystal footballs, because he couldn't cut it at Bama. Tell me again about how irresponsible Bama is for paying Saban what they do, and how he can quit at any time and get full pay for years he won't be there.

FSU could have joined the SEC in 1990, period. There is no argument on this subject from anyone that chooses the route of intellectual honesty, but we all know that's not your strong suit.

You're a 70 year old freaking troll. Congrats.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#106 : November 24, 2013, 10:50:16 AM

Shula's busy not winning crystal footballs, because he couldn't cut it at Bama. Tell me again about how irresponsible Bama is for paying Saban what they do, and how he can quit at any time and get full pay for years he won't be there.

:o Huh?   Try to stay on topic...

FSU could have joined the SEC in 1990, period. There is no argument on this subject from anyone that chooses the route of intellectual honesty, but we all know that's not your strong suit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And  you're a Bama fan that still is grasping with understanding the word NO when asked the question did the SEC ever put a formal offer to FSU to join their conference.   Another word phrase for you to learn...

Preliminary discussion.....   I bet you are a real rube to any used car salesman that has to be licking their chops knowing you will take any deal they offer... :D

Continue showing the world your incapability to get above kindergarten level with this discussion.    "70 year old freaking troll"  Keep defining both your maturity and intelligence!  LOL TOO FUNNY! Like taking candy from a baby!  :D

Intellectual dishonesty?     Better look in a mirror because that very phrase defines you but I think being either a liar or just lacking the mental capacity to actually read and comprehend a word as simple as the word NO.   :o
: November 24, 2013, 10:54:28 AM Runole

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#107 : November 24, 2013, 01:10:20 PM

:o Huh?   Try to stay on topic...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And  you're a Bama fan that still is grasping with understanding the word NO when asked the question did the SEC ever put a formal offer to FSU to join their conference.   Another word phrase for you to learn...

Preliminary discussion.....   I bet you are a real rube to any used car salesman that has to be licking their chops knowing you will take any deal they offer... :D

Continue showing the world your incapability to get above kindergarten level with this discussion.    "70 year old freaking troll"  Keep defining both your maturity and intelligence!  LOL TOO FUNNY! Like taking candy from a baby!  :D

Intellectual dishonesty?     Better look in a mirror because that very phrase defines you but I think being either a liar or just lacking the mental capacity to actually read and comprehend a word as simple as the word NO.   :o
I understand that word. It's the summation of what the letter your son received from UF said. It's also how Saint Bobby feels about playing an SEC schedule.

Too bad Jameis can't comprehend it's meaning.

Enjoy your favorite **CENSORED** team, playing in their **CENSORED** conference championship game.

: November 24, 2013, 01:24:50 PM MrFreakinMiyagi

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#108 : November 25, 2013, 09:17:59 AM

I understand that word

No you don't ...          NO means NO....    IE  NEVER HAPPENED    Take your woolda coulda shoulda crap to someone else    You are not only ignorant and illiterate but seem to revel in being that way..

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#109 : November 25, 2013, 09:48:36 AM

LOL

So disingenuous. Such a troll. So very mad.

That's the debate, dumbass. They "coulda" joined. They wouldn't have been pursued at all by the SEC, otherwise, and you know this. DWI, gramps.

**CENSORED** program that fits right in with their **CENSORED** conference.

Good luck with Duke! LOL, DUKE!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#110 : November 30, 2013, 12:07:39 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#111 : November 30, 2013, 07:38:33 AM

This d-bag claims he is a USF grad. You're a fraud, RUknight.

Anyways, congrats to your knights for beating the shlttiest USF team ever.  Pretty pathetic, though, that you needed to rally in order to beat a team who got crushed by MeatChicken State.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#112 : November 30, 2013, 11:12:21 AM

This d-bag claims he is a USF grad. You're a fraud, RUknight.

Anyways, congrats to your knights for beating the shlttiest USF team ever.  Pretty pathetic, though, that you needed to rally in order to beat a team who got crushed by MeatChicken State.

Sorry but you are wrong and are so caught up in your hatred for a natural rival that you lack the discernment to see the Forest through the Trees.   ie You lack vision for the future of both programs..

As for the Bama sycophant he just provides entertainment with his overall ignorance about football and FSU.

While it was a bitter pill for USF to lose to UCF  perhaps realizing that USF's twin brother is on equal ground with them will stop all that nonsense from both programs. Though it is much different today the marriage is not unlike FSU and Miami.   I hate Miami with a passion but I  can respect what they have accomplished.
: December 01, 2013, 07:54:41 AM Runole

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#113 : November 30, 2013, 01:14:43 PM

The only reason ucf is "on  equal ground" with USF is because of how far USF has dropped in recent years under skippy.  Last night just proved what real USF fans have known .... ucf is, always has been, and always will be nothing more than a mid-major.  Unfortunately USF has come back to that thanks to skippy and to judy

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#114 : November 30, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

The only reason ucf is "on  equal ground" with USF is because of how far USF has dropped in recent years under skippy.  Last night just proved what real USF fans have known .... ucf is, always has been, and always will be nothing more than a mid-major.  Unfortunately USF has come back to that thanks to skippy and to judy

USF is in the same conference as UCF.  So technically they are both mid majors.

Or in USF's case a mid minor.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#115 : November 30, 2013, 11:30:29 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#116 : December 01, 2013, 07:51:52 AM

What a sad loser you are...     USF has had some great wins in the past ... Hey they have beaten 2 of the best teams in CFB history ( Miami and FSU) on the road)  I guess you could say they were down at the time as well by your logic.    Fact is UCF and USF are like two identical peas in a pod.   The only difference is one program continues to have silly undeserved pseudo- arrogance that reminds me sadly too much of that team located in hogtown.  Hopefully, one day more USF fans will understand what makes a great Rivalry and embrace it.   Besmirching UCF is rather classless and embarrassing for me as a USF fan and graduate.

The best remark at this time is USF is still 4-1 over its twin brother in Orlando.    Now UCF certainly could stumble against SMU  but if not they will be the first of the two brothers to go to a BCS bowl game could be the Sugar or Orange...

Since this is the last year that the remnants of the old Big east will be part of the BCS it is time for USF and UCF to start working together than playing this silly game of derision towards each other.  They need to work together to get into the Big 12...  Hey if WV can do it why not USF and UCF? That would raise the perception tremendously for both programs.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#117 : December 01, 2013, 12:35:46 PM

and Auburn and Notre Dame and top 5 teams from West Virginia and Louisville.   Your not a USF fan.   You're just a senile old troll (bad one at that).  The only difference is USF was invited and competed in a BCS conference less than 10 years after their existence while ucf has squadered around the mid-major ranks for 30+ years.   ucf squeaking into a BCS bowl is a farce and everyone knows it except for the ucf fans like you.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#118 : December 01, 2013, 11:51:21 PM

Yep, should have read the whole thing.

UCF has had an amazing season.  I am admittedly jealous but I won't take anything away from them this season.  They have earned it.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#119 : December 02, 2013, 07:15:11 AM

and Auburn and Notre Dame and top 5 teams from West Virginia and Louisville.   Your not a USF fan.   You're just a senile old troll (bad one at that).  The only difference is USF was invited and competed in a BCS conference less than 10 years after their existence while ucf has squadered around the mid-major ranks for 30+ years.   ucf squeaking into a BCS bowl is a farce and everyone knows it except for the ucf fans like you.

Nice touch!   LOL    ucf  Not in capitals too funny.... Looks like a bitter rivalry to me!  Keep living in denial  :D

And you continue to be an ignorant and stupid poor loser filled with pseudo- arrogance unwilling to recognize a team that is having an outstanding season.  Show some class for a change.

There isn't anyone with logic and intelligence that can't see that UCF and USF are identical twins...  Perhaps because UCF has had CFB longer than USF they understand the importance of the rivalry, but unfortunately those that don't understand what makes CFB the great sport it is (like yourself) will end up hurting USF in the long run.   Both USF and UCF are going to be on the outside looking in if they don't start working together.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools