Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Runole

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 10, 2013, 09:19:41 PM

Your point?[/b][/size]

FSU could have joined to SEC, but chose not to, because they were pussies.

How many times do I (and Bobby Bowden) have to say it before it sinks in, you dolt?

Biggest **CENSORED** move in the history of Florida College Football, and it's not close.

SEC never offered a official invitation.   Factual history ...  Bobby Bowden makes lots of self deprecating remarks. Classy man and greatest coach in College Football history.

Hey Bobby said it is impossible to go undefeated in the SEC. Fact there have been over 21 times an SEC has gone undefeated in its division or overall in the SEC since 1992.

Calling me a dolt or some referring FSU to some feminine body part doesn't change the fact that FSU has traveled all over the country to play top Division One teams..  When was the last time Bama played at Michigan FSU Notre Dame Penn State Ohio State etc etc...   Better look in the mirror before casting such aspersions.   Why didn't the SEC offer FSU instead of A&M or Missouri?  answer THE SEC IS CHICKEN SHEET to play FSU regularly.   

MrFreakinMiyagi"s  Fan base who has the audacity( better look the word up so you understand the meaning) to refer FSU as pussies and myself as a dolt?  I give you this description of the Alabamy fan by an SEC writer.... 

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases-in-america-1-the-alabama-crimson-tide.php?fb_action_ids=10102730682662085&fb_action_types=og.likes&action_object_map={%2210102730682662085%22%3A620777467974322}&action_type_map={%2210102730682662

Notice any kinfolk FreakinMiyagi?? ;D
: November 11, 2013, 05:17:01 AM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 10, 2013, 09:21:34 PM

Haha USF is clearly a rung below my Knights now.

USF vs UCF witl be the Bulls most important game of their season .   UCF just might end up with its first BCS bowl game.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 11, 2013, 09:44:17 AM

Your point?[/b][/size]

FSU could have joined to SEC, but chose not to, because they were pussies.

How many times do I (and Bobby Bowden) have to say it before it sinks in, you dolt?

Biggest **CENSORED** move in the history of Florida College Football, and it's not close.

SEC never offered a official invitation.   Factual history ...  Bobby Bowden makes lots of self deprecating remarks. Classy man and greatest coach in College Football history.

Hey Bobby said it is impossible to go undefeated in the SEC. Fact there have been over 21 times an SEC has gone undefeated in its division or overall in the SEC since 1992.

Calling me a dolt or some referring FSU to some feminine body part doesn't change the fact that FSU has traveled all over the country to play top Division One teams..  When was the last time Bama played at Michigan FSU Notre Dame Penn State Ohio State etc etc...   Better look in the mirror before casting such aspersions.   Why didn't the SEC offer FSU instead of A&M or Missouri?  answer THE SEC IS CHICKEN SHEET to play FSU regularly.   

MrFreakinMiyagi"s  Fan base who has the audacity( better look the word up so you understand the meaning) to refer FSU as pussies and myself as a dolt?  I give you this description of the Alabamy fan by an SEC writer.... 

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases-in-america-1-the-alabama-crimson-tide.php?fb_action_ids=10102730682662085&fb_action_types=og.likes&action_object_map={%2210102730682662085%22%3A620777467974322}&action_type_map={%2210102730682662

Notice any kinfolk FreakinMiyagi?? ;D

They could have joined the SEC. You know this.

Nothing else you posted is even relevant, but since you brought it up...... Bama played at Penn State 2 (or maybe 3?) years ago.

But again.... this is irrelevant to the conversation.

FSU could have joined the SEC.

Biggest **CENSORED** move in the history of Florida CFB.

DWI, dolt.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#78 : November 12, 2013, 10:11:19 PM

Not without an invite!   STUPID!   Comprehend?    Why didn't the SEC ever put a formal offer on the table?

THE SEC wouldn't match the better offer that the ACC gave and never formally offered.  FACT!
: November 12, 2013, 10:14:35 PM Runole

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#79 : November 13, 2013, 09:47:59 AM

Not without an invite!   STUPID!   Comprehend?    Why didn't the SEC ever put a formal offer on the table?

THE SEC wouldn't match the better offer that the ACC gave and never formally offered.  FACT!
The formal invite was coming.

You know this.

**CENSORED** move. Biggest in the history of Florida CFB.

The ACC sucks.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#80 : November 13, 2013, 05:36:10 PM

ROBBED.   Absolutely robbed of a great comeback.  Looks like the Bulls may have found their QB.  And Taggart letting the referees have it.  Love it

About time the QB carousel was a bit dizzying but it appears to be over..for now.

Makes me wonder why we were wasting time with Bobby Eveld?   ugh

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#81 : November 13, 2013, 10:59:12 PM

ROBBED.   Absolutely robbed of a great comeback.  Looks like the Bulls may have found their QB.  And Taggart letting the referees have it.  Love it

About time the QB carousel was a bit dizzying but it appears to be over..for now.

Matt Floyd and Bob Eveld are two of the worst QB's I have ever seen,period.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#82 : November 14, 2013, 09:22:54 AM

Matt Floyd and Bob Eveld are two of the worst QB's I have ever seen,period.

Some guy named Pat Julmiste is line 2. Says he is pissed that you failed to mention his name with worst D1 QBs ever.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#83 : November 14, 2013, 10:02:51 AM

lol ^

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#84 : November 14, 2013, 03:24:53 PM

Olaf, I am true Bulls fan, but you won't see posting much on them because I was spoiled with actual winning seasons for so long. Oh, how the times have changed.

RUKnight is finally see his boys in Orlando beat USF for the first time ever.

Aint gonna lie........I will be happy if UCF makes a BCS bowl. Good for the state.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#85 : November 15, 2013, 02:35:18 PM

Olaf, I am true Bulls fan, but you won't see posting much on them because I was spoiled with actual winning seasons for so long. Oh, how the times have changed.

Aint gonna lie........I will be happy if UCF makes a BCS bowl. Good for the state.

I wouldn't be happy.  It's not the fact that USF and UCF have some huge rivalry or something.

It's more of a jealously thing really.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#86 : November 16, 2013, 09:45:22 AM

You know this.

Nope! a formal offer was never coming as soon as the ACC decided they were interested.    My Source?  Joe Dean announcing to the world that FSU was never seriously considered.   Your source?  BS out your piehole

unlike you I was an adult following the process when it occurred.    Revise history all you want but the Truth will eventually set you free.   If the SEC actually offered today I believe FSU would accept in a heartbeat but that is never going to happen.  YOU KNOW THIS!   :D

**CENSORED** move  HUh? what do you know about such things?  Did you stop doing those things :o with your brother?
: November 16, 2013, 09:49:46 AM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#87 : November 16, 2013, 09:47:36 AM

I will be rooting for USF..  But laughing at Bulls fans that still don't understand what makes CFB great... HInt :  it begins with an R and ends with a Y

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 17, 2013, 03:30:40 PM

You know this.

Nope! a formal offer was never coming as soon as the ACC decided they were interested.    My Source?  Joe Dean announcing to the world that FSU was never seriously considered.   Your source?  BS out your piehole

unlike you I was an adult following the process when it occurred.    Revise history all you want but the Truth will eventually set you free.   If the SEC actually offered today I believe FSU would accept in a heartbeat but that is never going to happen.  YOU KNOW THIS!   :D

Unlike you, I have linked sources. All you can do is tell us what you "remember". I can even link more. I was also old enough at the time to know very well what was going on in the game, and remember this situation well.

You are the only person pathetic enough to actually deny that FSU had the opportunity to join the SEC. It is common knowledge amongst FSU fans, and fans of football in the South. How disingenuous can one **CENSORED** be?

**CENSORED** move

Enjoy your conference championship game against Duke.

: November 17, 2013, 03:36:27 PM MrFreakinMiyagi

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#89 : November 17, 2013, 04:54:14 PM

I will be rooting for USF..  But laughing at Bulls fans that still don't understand what makes CFB great... HInt :  it begins with an R and ends with a Y

lolz, and we'll keep laughing at the moron who tried to say our program slipped up because we stopped playing the mid-major because we were scared .......
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools