Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : December 02, 2013, 12:16:24 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll ........

Runole

Hall of Famer
#121 : December 02, 2013, 12:41:19 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll ........

Lying?    Nope just brutal honesty from a USF grad that actually understands CFB and unlike you wants USF to become a big time program along with its twin brother UCF.

quit being such a sore angry loser that reverts to childish name-calling...   Grow up!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#122 : December 02, 2013, 12:52:01 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll ....... and hypocrite

Fact

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#123 : December 02, 2013, 03:45:29 PM

USF and UCF are NOT gottdamnedd twins!!!!

Where do you come up with this shlt?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#124 : December 04, 2013, 10:55:08 PM

USF and UCF are NOT gottdamnedd twins!!!!

Where do you come up with this shlt?

Logic and reasoning and how the schools were formed, the demographic of the student body, size etc etc...    Ask anyone  that is rational and it is a very true statement . 

UCF   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Central_Florida

USF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_South_Florida

USF started a  few years earlier than UCF but both were formed essentially for the same demographic

UCF got an earlier start at football but other than that both are very similar.

USF started out with a bigger enrollment but UCF now  has more students. Both have huge enrollments.  Both play football in the same conference.  What more do you need?

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#125 : December 05, 2013, 10:30:14 AM

Yeah, well UCF still sucks in my eyes.

Okay RUKnight/Nole/Bull (whichever is your flavor today): In regards to this obsession of yours that UCF and USF need to stick together to get into a better conference, is this even a legit possibility outside of Tampa and Orlando?

Back before the Big East dumped us in favor of Catholic schools, I heard rumblings of the Big 12......maybe even the ACC.......but I haven't heard anything remotely substantive in a long time.

So, since you are knowledgable on this, what have you heard, or what research have you gathered that shows that there is a chance we could end up in  a better conference?

Serious question.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#126 : December 05, 2013, 10:47:02 AM

So, since you are knowledgable on this

bwahahaahahahahahahhahahhaa

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#127 : December 05, 2013, 11:02:04 AM

I want to hear actual proof that this is ACTUALLY being considered.

So, yes, I am feeding his ego as I know he will take the time to look shlt up.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#128 : December 05, 2013, 11:28:10 AM

The old jedi mind trick ... kind of
: December 05, 2013, 11:30:31 AM olafberserker

Runole

Hall of Famer
#129 : December 05, 2013, 06:22:31 PM

Yeah, well UCF still sucks in my eyes.

Okay RUKnight/Nole/Bull (whichever is your flavor today): In regards to this obsession of yours that UCF and USF need to stick together to get into a better conference, is this even a legit possibility outside of Tampa and Orlando?

Back before the Big East dumped us in favor of Catholic schools, I heard rumblings of the Big 12......maybe even the ACC.......but I haven't heard anything remotely substantive in a long time.

So, since you are knowledgable on this, what have you heard, or what research have you gathered that shows that there is a chance we could end up in  a better conference?

Serious question.

If  the administration has the same view as Olaf  it doesn't look good for either.  I am only suggesting a plan that would be beneficial to both programs.  I assume unfortunately that USF vs UCF is not unlike Tampa vs St Pete for the Rays...  Certainly as a FSU fan such a marriage of the programs would not be good.  However being also a USF fan I want to see USF continue being successful. I look at the USF/UCF marriage not unlike the FSU/Miami marriage in the early 80's as a defense against UF.  Obviously a UCF/USF marriage would to keep them relevant and viable in CFB because both are no longer in a BCS conference.

I see the Big 12 as the only possibility and only if USF and UCF work together. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#130 : December 05, 2013, 09:15:13 PM

You're not suggesting crap.  You're regurgitating rumors and crap spewed by Bianchi or whatever his name is in Orlando.  USF didn't need ucf to be invited into a BCS conference and they don't need a "rivalry" with them now to be invited into the Big 12 or any other conference.  If a conference wants them, then they will approach the schools.  The idea that USF and ucf need to "work together" to accomplish anything is just the same old gibberish from you aimed at criticizing USF and their fans.

You are not a fan of USF no matter how many times you spew that or any of your other lies.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#131 : December 06, 2013, 12:43:55 AM

You're not suggesting crap.  You're regurgitating rumors and crap spewed by Bianchi or whatever his name is in Orlando.  USF didn't need ucf to be invited into a BCS conference and they don't need a "rivalry" with them now to be invited into the Big 12 or any other conference.  If a conference wants them, then they will approach the schools.  The idea that USF and ucf need to "work together" to accomplish anything is just the same old gibberish from you aimed at criticizing USF and their fans.

You are not a fan of USF no matter how many times you spew that or any of your other lies.

Nope never read Bianchi on the issue as soon as the Big East began to fold and added UCF in its future plans with the knowledge of WV jumping along with Pitt and Syracuse opting for the ACC I thought about the issue. Also I have been complaining about USF dropping UCF as soon as it happened.  Heck you have been attacking me personally on that point since I first mentioned it.

Hey we choose to disagree and you believe that USF will be invited to some Big Boy conference all on their own.    Lies?  Please explain...  Just because I don't believe your short sighted viewpoint filled with anger towards UCF doesn't make me a liar.    If being not a fan of pseudo- arrogance is the character of a liar guilty as charged.   Doubt anyone would agree with such an assertion. JMO

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#132 : December 06, 2013, 09:27:35 AM

Lying, disingenuous, trolling hypocrite

Runole

Hall of Famer
#133 : December 06, 2013, 10:42:58 AM

The one trick pony keeps showing the world his character..

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#134 : December 06, 2013, 11:56:12 AM

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm ashamed by the fact USF even has a football team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools