Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black's hit on Graham. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#90 : September 17, 2013, 11:51:40 AM

LMAO @ trd pnch bwl

Nice FIFA flop in your sig... 8)

My logo is bigger than your logo

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#91 : September 18, 2013, 07:09:54 AM

LMAO @ trd pnch bwl

Nice FIFA flop in your sig... 8)
CJ, nice Bucco Bruce in yours. Too bad there will be no throwback game this year. I was starving for the creamsicle! Shame. I blame Schiano for this one too. Bush league! Godamned turd in the punch bowl!

In the punch bowl

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#92 : September 18, 2013, 12:06:15 PM

I thought that the sorry sack known as Graham sold that hit FIFA style.  He is the biggest punk in the NFC South. 

Glad to hear Hawk didn't get suspended! 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#93 : September 18, 2013, 01:01:16 PM

I liked the hit. Thought it was late, but clean. I think he put his shoulder into graham chest. Every thing else was incidental. The D wasn't hurt by the flag.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#94 : September 18, 2013, 01:03:13 PM

I liked the hit. Thought it was late, but clean. I think he put his shoulder into graham chest. Every thing else was incidental. The D wasn't hurt by the flag.

Agreed.  The 15 yards didn't matter to me, since a late hit call would have been the same thing.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#95 : September 18, 2013, 02:15:09 PM

Did the penalty give them a first down, and let the offensive continue with the ball.  The idea is to get off the field - and get the ball to the offense.  The bucs dbackfield and its' coaches don't seem to get it.  As for Black - that was a punk hit imvho trying to injure Graham - he should have been kicked out of the game.  JMVHO.  Hell Graham was partially on the ground without the ball.  Calling BS on that.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#96 : September 18, 2013, 02:25:02 PM

Did the penalty give them a first down, and let the offensive continue with the ball.  The idea is to get off the field - and get the ball to the offense.  The bucs dbackfield and its' coaches don't seem to get it.  As for Black - that was a punk hit imvho trying to injure Graham - he should have been kicked out of the game.  JMVHO.  Hell Graham was partially on the ground without the ball.  Calling BS on that.

+1.

People here seem to be clouded by:
A. Their Bucs fandom
B. Their general dislike for the enforcement of these types of penalties in 2013
C. Their hate for Graham/Saints

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 18, 2013, 02:35:00 PM

+1.

A. Their Bucs fandom
B. Their general dislike for the enforcement of these types of penalties in 2013
C. Their hate for Graham/Saints

dbuc... yes and no.  It was 2nd and 2, so they were going to stay on the field.  Yes, it gave them a 1st.

A. Their Bucs bias.
B. Their understanding that the NFL wants big hits using the shoulder, but realizing that the helmet is involved in the game... otherwise, why are they wearing them?
C. Their love of the game.
D. Their need to be right, despite the anatomical impossibility.
: September 18, 2013, 02:47:32 PM CalicoJack55

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#98 : September 18, 2013, 02:43:29 PM

Oops forgot one.

D. Just plain ignorance.

Hell Graham was partially on the ground without the ball.  Calling BS on that.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#99 : September 18, 2013, 02:52:22 PM

for most teams the idea is to get off the field, but our defense is better at scoring than our offense.

If our D is a little too aggressive and they continue to keep other teams out of the end zone I like it.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#100 : September 18, 2013, 02:55:45 PM

B. Their understanding that the NFL wants big hits using the shoulder, but realizing that the helmet is involved in the game... otherwise, why are they wearing them?
I think the biggest problem was he made no attempt to wrap up. You can more often blast people when you show an attempt to actually wrap up with your arms. It's when you leave your arms at your side you get flagged every time.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#101 : September 18, 2013, 03:04:01 PM

I think the biggest problem was he made no attempt to wrap up. You can more often blast people when you show an attempt to actually wrap up with your arms. It's when you leave your arms at your side you get flagged every time.

My problem was that it was late.  Wrapping up someone who is c0ckroaching doesn't matter at that point.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#102 : September 18, 2013, 04:16:30 PM

No , I'm pretty sure it's just whenever the hit looks violent . Period.  LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black's hit on Graham. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools