Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shooting in DC Navy Facility « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #105 : October 03, 2013, 01:16:12 PM »

Wonder why everyone else clicked on the free site?   Why is vin obsessed with me?   

Hey dummy . . . another good question (well, good for me, not for you).

Vin is NOT obsessed with you. Vin has a family to protect and UNLIKE  YOU . . . all those other people that "clicked on the free site"  DID NOT DO IT for this:

The undeniable truth .......   

1 Olaf lost control over a message board discussion.
2 because of #1, Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity online
3 Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity because he wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was
4 Olaf wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare VinBucFan off

That is what makes you VERY DIFFERENT from all of them.  I dont care that people know my identity -- anyone can meet me at the G2G -- I care about someone being so deranged as to do what you have done and then LYING about it rather than taking steps to fix it

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #106 : October 03, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »

Are you backing off n ow internet tough guy?    You gonna beat me up if I come to a G2G? 

These kinds of comments ^^^ just show how truly delusional you must be.  You need to seek help

3 Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity because he wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was
4 Olaf wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare VinBucFan off

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #107 : October 03, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »

Wonder why everyone else clicked on the free site?   Why is vin obsessed with me?   

Vin is NOT obsessed with you. Vin has a family to protect and UNLIKE  YOU . . . all those other people that "clicked on the free site"  DID NOT DO IT for this:

That is what makes you VERY DIFFERENT from all of them.  I dont care that people know my identity -- anyone can meet me at the G2G -- I care about someone being so deranged as to do what you have done and then LYING about it rather than taking steps to fix it

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #108 : October 03, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »

Hiding behind the family again.   There's the tough guy coming out again.   

Meltdown going into overload.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #109 : October 03, 2013, 01:20:27 PM »

Hiding behind the family again.   

How is a guy whose identity is known "hiding" behind anything  .  . let alone a "family"

These comments show just how pathetic and desparate you really are Olaf

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #110 : October 03, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »

IRONIC that a question you asked Olaf gave me the perfect opportunity to sum this all up.  Here it is again:

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #111 : October 03, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »

Yep, full on melt down mode

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #112 : October 03, 2013, 01:31:37 PM »

Yep, full on melt down mode

well, at least I reduced you to one silly sentence and one silly claim ("meltdown mode").  I guess you really dont have a meaningful response (because I am posting the truth) and you're running out of nonsense.  Here let me just answer your well-timed question again for all to read:

IRONIC that a question you asked Olaf gave me the perfect opportunity to sum this all up.  Here it is again:

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #113 : October 03, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »

"I don't care that people know my identity"    obviously this is another lie from the vinmeister.

Melt down now entering complete overdrive ..........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #114 : October 03, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »

"I don't care that people know my identity"    obviously this is another lie from the vinmeister.

I understand, you're in denial . . . I would be embarrassed too if I did what you did.

You know, the reason I go to the G2Gs is to keep my identity secret . . .  ???

LOL, you're just in denial about the second part .  .  the WHY and the WHAT YOU DID . . .  so let me repreat it here for you again . .  so you can let it sink in . .  . and maybe try to come up with something more crediotve than "meltdown".

Let's start with the WHY  --- You researched my identity because you actually thought that you could use it to run me out of  here

The WHAT YOU DID  -- In a gun thread, you posted my identiity to show me you knew who I was after posting that I should just leave  . . .  again, you were trying to threaten me

The WHY and the WHAT YOU DID is what separates you from all the other people here who know my identity Olaf. I dont care about people knowing my identity, I care about having somebody as crazy as you apparently are threatening me and my family.

Hey, here's a couple more things for you to LIE about:

1. You denied my request you you privately share your identity with me (proof you knew you were doing something wrong)

2. You denied my request to meet me at the G2G (proof you knew you were doing something wrong)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #115 : October 03, 2013, 05:14:19 PM »

Obviously you don't care.    My mistake.  Go hide behind your family some more internet tough guy

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #116 : October 03, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »

Obviously you don't care.    My mistake.  Go hide behind your family some more internet tough guy

Funny to watch you try to squirm out of your past misdeeds. Were you drunk when you did all that?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #117 : October 03, 2013, 09:10:28 PM »

lol yeah you really got me squirming.  So much so I have to keep posting fantasies over and over ...... oh wait

You should seek help psycho boy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Excessive lying is a common symptom of several mental illnesses. For instance people who suffer from antisocial personality disorder use lying to exploit others. Some individuals with borderline personality disorder lie for attention by claiming they’ve been treated poorly (though it is not diagnostic).[7] Pathological lying, on the other hand, can be described as an addiction to lying. It is when an individual consistently lies for no personal gain. The lies are commonly transparent and often seem rather pointless.[8

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #118 : October 03, 2013, 09:12:13 PM »

None of that sounds familiar at all ...... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #119 : October 03, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »

Damn, tried to give you the "drunk" excuse .  .  I guess you're just a crazy loon Olaf.  Let me sum it up again for you

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shooting in DC Navy Facility « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools