Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shooting in DC Navy Facility « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #120 : October 03, 2013, 09:18:39 PM »

The undeniable truth .......   

1 Olaf lost control over a message board discussion.

2 because of #1, Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity online

« : October 03, 2013, 09:20:49 PM VinBucFan »

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #121 : October 03, 2013, 09:22:16 PM »

3 Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity because he wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was

4 Olaf wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare VinBucFan off
« : October 03, 2013, 09:23:49 PM VinBucFan »

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #122 : October 04, 2013, 08:07:41 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Excessive lying is a common symptom of several mental illnesses. For instance people who suffer from antisocial personality disorder use lying to exploit others. Some individuals with borderline personality disorder lie for attention by claiming they’ve been treated poorly (though it is not diagnostic).[7] Pathological lying, on the other hand, can be described as an addiction to lying. It is when an individual consistently lies for no personal gain. The lies are commonly transparent and often seem rather pointless.[8

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #123 : October 04, 2013, 09:35:47 AM »

Excessive lying is a common symptom of several mental illnesses. For instance people who suffer from antisocial personality disorder use lying to exploit others. Some individuals with borderline personality disorder lie for attention by claiming they’ve been treated poorly (though it is not diagnostic).[7] Pathological lying, on the other hand, can be described as an addiction to lying. It is when an individual consistently lies for no personal gain. The lies are commonly transparent and often seem rather pointless.[8

If I am "lying" about what you did, why do you care? If its false, its false, right?  And yet, here you are responding again . .  to something you claim to be false.  LOL

Now, let's get back to the UNDISPUTED TRUTH:

1 Olaf lost control over a message board discussion.

2 because of #1, Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity online

3 Olaf researched VinBucFan's identity because he wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was

4 Olaf wanted to show VinBucFan he knew who he was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare VinBucFan off

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #124 : October 04, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #125 : October 04, 2013, 10:41:51 AM »

Here's a hint internet tough guy, I respond for the same reasons I (and everyone else I presume) clicked the free, public site.  Let's see if you can figure it out in between meltdowns

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #126 : October 04, 2013, 12:19:56 PM »

Here's a hint internet tough guy, I respond for the same reasons I (and everyone else I presume) clicked the free, public site.  Let's see if you can figure it out in between meltdowns

Lol, there's only ONE person that "clicked the free, public site" to threaten me. . .  and it was YOU

Btw, do you even get the irony of you calling me an "internet tough guy" while you are INTENTIONALLY stalking me from behind an anonymous screen name? My identity is knows, it has never been hidden. Seriously, do you have an idea how stupid and dishonest that makes you look?  I am the "internet tough guy" for responding to your anonymous internet stalking?

You have this thing about you where you like to blame the victim . . . you keep trying to blame me for everything YOU decided to do.  I am just responding to it . .  . ironically  . .  . while you LIE about it, all the while hiding behind anonymity . . . . anonymity that you CERTAINLY WANTED TO HOLD ON TO when you refused to privately tell me your identity or meet me at a G2G  . . .  for goodness sake

You respond because you are a freaking LIAR who cant come to grips with your own nonsense. If it wasnt TRUE . . .  . you would never respond.  It is THAT SIMPLE
« : October 04, 2013, 12:25:20 PM VinBucFan »

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #127 : October 04, 2013, 01:19:38 PM »

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #128 : October 04, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »

I know you have NO response beyond "you're a liar"  That's because your actions are indefensible. 

Who the hell tries to threaten someone into leaving a message board anyway?  Olaf, that's who . . . the guy who keeps using his anonymity to stalk me while calling me an "Internet tough guy" . . . lol
« : October 04, 2013, 02:05:09 PM VinBucFan »

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #129 : October 04, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »

Obviously you know you are a liar.  That is why you keep responding.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #130 : October 04, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »

Who the hell threatens to beat up people on a message board?  vin the internet tough guy, that's who.  Well at least he used to before he could no longer hide behind his computer.  lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #131 : October 04, 2013, 03:03:23 PM »

Obviously you know you are a liar.  That is why you keep responding.

actually, I keep responding because you keep giving me the opportunity. 

I will keep using that opportunity to post the truth.  It's not that complicated.  Reasonable people can tell when one person is telling the truth and the other is lying because the LIAR is the one who refuses to address the facts, plays games etc. .  . in short the LIAR is YOU Olaf.

You got so mad about a gun discussion that you actually devised a plan that you thought (lol) would drive me from this site.  You researched my identity online so that you could come back to the same gun thread and post a comment directed at me to show me that you knew who I was. Your post was intended as a threat . . . in a gun thread  . . .  no less.

100% TRUTH .. . . now go ahead ignoring the UNDISPUTED FACTS and return to your game playing . . . 

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #132 : October 04, 2013, 03:07:04 PM »

Who the hell threatens to beat up people on a message board?  vin the internet tough guy, that's who.  Well at least he used to before he could no longer hide behind his computer.  lolz

Your use of the "internet tough guy" name is funny beyond belief considering you're also calling me a "liar" while threatening me. lol. Oh, the irony

1. you used your anonimity to threaten me
2. when I called you on it and asked you to either meet me face to face at the G2G or at least privately disclose your identity to me, what did you do?   You revealed your true COWARDLY nature. You refused.

You are actually the one acting like an internet tough guy . . . stalking me anonymously because you're apparently too much of a coward to meet me in person . . even with dozens of other people there.  lol
« : October 04, 2013, 03:16:59 PM VinBucFan »

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #133 : October 04, 2013, 04:53:16 PM »

vin responded.  guess that makes it an "undeniable truth"

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #134 : October 04, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »

vin responded.  guess that makes it an "undeniable truth"

Nope just more proof you're a lying coward

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shooting in DC Navy Facility « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools