Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHo do you want as coach for next season? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 16, 2013, 04:26:21 PM

I don't think a new coach is totally in order yet.....

Maybe a new QB.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 16, 2013, 04:32:23 PM

If you aren't a complete fool you want Schiano as our coach next season. As we're seeing with Freeman when a new coach comes aboard often times things don't go so smoothly. This is very common in professional sports, coaches like to bring in their own guys. You people really want to bring another coach and start this process all over again?

This Schiano bashing nonsense reminds me a lot of how liberals in this country act. They don't care if what they're asking for is completely absurd, and actually a detriment to the team/society, they just want to get their way.
Ohhhhh So conservatives are loving this 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense?

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 16, 2013, 04:32:28 PM

I don't think a new coach is totally in order yet.....

Maybe a new QB.

I don't think this matters.  When, sadly... I didn't say "if", this team ends up with a 2 to 4 win season, Dominik will be the first to go.  Once the new guy comes in and takes stock of the situation, he'll want his own coach and... hence QB.  All 3 will be replaced, not just 1 or 2.

zsmith22

Starter

#18 : September 16, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

If we have a new qb, we more than likely have a new coach also. Is a Gruden/Manziel partnership to much to ask? I really think its more of a possibility than some think

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 16, 2013, 04:34:56 PM

If we had even a decent QB, I'd agree with you. There are plays to be made and Freeman just isn't making them, this is because he's not able to make them. Name one thing Freeman does consistently well, ONE thing. You can't, because he doesn't do a single thing consistently well. He hasn't progressed one bit from his rookie season to now, his 5th year. Unfortunately for Schiano (because most of our fans are mindless lemmings) we haven't had the benefit of the laughably weak schedule we had in 2010 to cover up for all of Freeman's flaws.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 16, 2013, 04:38:51 PM

Get an offensive minded coach that can make magic with QB's. Shouldn't be too hard to coach the defense.

Call Gruden back but lock him out the draft room.

Desmond

Second String

#21 : September 16, 2013, 04:40:27 PM

Schaino

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 16, 2013, 04:40:33 PM

If you aren't a complete fool you want Schiano as our coach next season. As we're seeing with Freeman when a new coach comes aboard often times things don't go so smoothly. This is very common in professional sports, coaches like to bring in their own guys. You people really want to bring another coach and start this process all over again?

This Schiano bashing nonsense reminds me a lot of how liberals in this country act. They don't care if what they're asking for is completely absurd, and actually a detriment to the team/society, they just want to get their way.
Ohhhhh So conservatives are loving this 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense?

It's about the solution. We can replace our coach, who at this point is still an unknown, or we can replace our QB who has shown for five seasons now that he'll never lead us anywhere...and quite frankly doesn't seem to care if he does. The choice on what to do is obvious, our fluke 10-6 season in 2010 is still clouding the judgement of far too many. Replace Freeman with a better QB and this team takes off. Replace Schiano and leave Freeman as the QB and we go nowhere.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 16, 2013, 04:41:31 PM

This process? The process of missing the playoffs two years in a row? Yeah I'd hate to lose all the progress of not being a playoff team.

Schiano isn't a good game manager, his discipline is breaking down. He's not a great coach and I don't ink he's anything more than a replacement level coach.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 16, 2013, 04:47:01 PM

This process? The process of missing the playoffs two years in a row? Yeah I'd hate to lose all the progress of not being a playoff team.

Schiano isn't a good game manager, his discipline is breaking down. He's not a great coach and I don't ink he's anything more than a replacement level coach.

I'm talking about the process of bringing in a new guy and waiting for him to bring in his type of players. At some point we need consistency in leadership, changing coaches every couple of seasons is unbelievably foolish....I have to question the intelligence of anyone who's in favor of it. This is the start of Schiano's second season, our fans need to stop acting like spoiled brats who need things their way immediately.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 16, 2013, 04:54:52 PM

Ok, this whole guys who fit what he does. Seriously, if you hire a guy who runs a 43 blammo we have guys for that. No, we do not want a 34 because it wastes two of our best players -- GMC and David. What a change might do is make better use of those two players.

On offense, seriously, anyone can use VJax, MW19 and Martin.  Everyone else is pretty much expendable.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#26 : September 16, 2013, 04:56:40 PM

If we get a new coach, I sure hope it is someone who has had success as a head coach in the NFL before. I know those coaches are hard to come by, but I am tired of experiments.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 16, 2013, 04:59:27 PM

Coming from a guy who bashed Raheem Morris when he was winning, we're just supposed to sit idle when Schiano is on a 1-7 run? QB is the most important position in the game. Schiano had 3 years of tapeon Freeman from before he was hired and another 16 games last season. If it's so obvious Freeman is so terrible, when the heck is Schiano going to replace him?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

19bucs19

Second String

#28 : September 16, 2013, 05:00:23 PM

Gruden could win now with this roster, but there's a snowballs chance, if I'm Gruden and the bucs come calling me, I'm telling them to kiss my ass!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 16, 2013, 05:00:55 PM

I love the "why hasnt Schiano replaced Freeman already" argument  . . lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHo do you want as coach for next season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools