Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHo do you want as coach for next season? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

vicious00cycle

Starter
#60 : September 17, 2013, 05:17:05 PM

Schiano with a QB of HIS choosing. Dude's been on the job for 18 games. I'd like him to be granted the same frame of time Rah got at least. He needs to make some adjustments, I'm not refuting that in the slightest, but being only 18 games on the job with Sanchez 2.0 (or Cassel 3.5), I'm gonna show some patience here... Unless the team quits on him. No coach in the NFL should ever have the coach quit on them...

\\\\\\\"He doesn\\\\\\\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#61 : September 17, 2013, 05:48:56 PM

We can't hire Lovie ....Revis Island ain't playing cover 2.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 17, 2013, 09:44:04 PM

If you aren't a complete fool you want Schiano as our coach next season. As we're seeing with Freeman when a new coach comes aboard often times things don't go so smoothly. This is very common in professional sports, coaches like to bring in their own guys. You people really want to bring another coach and start this process all over again?

Hell yes! With the talent we have we should be top 10 in pass defense and tops against the run. We should be dominating.

This Schiano bashing nonsense reminds me a lot of how liberals in this country act. They don't care if what they're asking for is completely absurd, and actually a detriment to the team/society, they just want to get their way.

Sorry but no comment on the political talk. You are obviously lost this is a football site.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#63 : September 17, 2013, 09:57:27 PM

Unless Schiano keeps the locker room (doesn't lose it like Raheem did)  and the team is competitive (again, unlike Raheem's last season), keep him. Last thing this franchise needs is to keep the head coaching carousel going.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#64 : September 18, 2013, 02:44:11 AM

Getting rid of a coach that pisses off the entire NFL is not absurd, that's called progress.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#65 : September 18, 2013, 07:23:58 AM

Getting rid of a coach that pisses off the entire NFL is not absurd, that's called progress.

The way the NFL currently is today ... A pussified No fun League ?? I'd say that's the opposite of progress.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#66 : September 18, 2013, 08:12:26 AM

Answer to OP... literally ANYONE other than Schiano. Let's get fax machine in here! SERIOUSLY!

In the punch bowl

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#67 : September 18, 2013, 02:16:10 PM

I'll take Mike Zimmer.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHo do you want as coach for next season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools