Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is how a guy plays his way out of town « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#15 : September 17, 2013, 09:03:01 AM

With only 22 pass attempts, why is no one questioning the play calling?

There is nothing to question. We had a small amount of total offensive snaps because we went three and out repeatedly. We had 29 rush attempts because the run was actually working. Meanwhile, your QB is 9 of 22.....why on Earth would you give him more attempts?

Yes and its called strategy. Obviously we became one demensional. Twenty-two pass attempts for any QB isn't going to win many games.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 17, 2013, 09:06:31 AM

Then I guess Russell Wilson is playing himself out of Seattle too.

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

First it was Luke McCown is going to be the next Steve Young, and now Freeman is being compared to Russell Wilson.  At what point do you realize you're wrong and simply eat it?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 17, 2013, 09:07:27 AM

Schiano is more worried about room temperature and making freeman look like crap (when he already does on his own).

This is some kind of joke, right?

I mean, seriously ...how bad is it that you can't sit down and say, "I don't like you, you don't like me, but let's try to make each other look good in the meantime so we both still have a job."

I warned everyone this crap would start the minute they drafted glennon. You have a "franchise" QB (whether or not YOU think so) you let him do or die first, not start a grudge match with the guy. Now schiano looks like a crappy guy, when he could've A) traded him right away, or B) let him play it out. He toyed with Freeman's mind, and that's retarded to do to the guy who desides your season.

Not saying freeman is anything than what he is, but he could've done better without all the extra bullsh1t. Anyone would have. Freeman is done in Tampa like a used
 napkin, but that doesn't exonerate schiano from the stupid crap he has pulled by pissing of the refs, the league, and his very own QB. This hardheaded, conservative coaching style is a waste of time in today's NFL.
+1 especially the last two lines

In Verner We Trust

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 17, 2013, 09:20:39 AM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
This is how you lose about  $70 million .
Quoted for truth.

You can only lose what you own or could own.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 17, 2013, 09:21:33 AM

7   Drew Brees, QB   NO   W 16-14 at TB   26   46   322   1   2   4   0   67.5

http://espn.go.com/nfl/weekly/leaders/_/type/passing

Look. We got the 7th ranked pass defense Bubba. No you nit wits! (blue)

How do we give up the 7th most passing yards this week playing at home?

And how is this some great improvement?

How? Because that's what Brees does. The week before against Atlanta he had 357 yards.

D adjusted as the game went on and played their asses off.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 17, 2013, 09:24:49 AM

See ya later, Josh

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#21 : September 17, 2013, 09:25:07 AM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
This is how you lose about  $70 million .
Quoted for truth.

You can only lose what you own or could own.

I hope Schiano loses his job...

In the punch bowl

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 17, 2013, 09:42:23 AM

Russell Wilson hands the ball off 80% of the time and is backed by the number one defense. Just saying.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 17, 2013, 10:47:47 AM

Too many distractions for Freeman this year.

Another excuse to add to the Freepologist list of "Reasons Freeman Stinks" excuse machine!!!

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 17, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

#headsofarupfreemansa**

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 17, 2013, 10:55:02 AM

Great. I guess it wasn't obvious enough to everyone that Freeman was trying to play his way out of town the second half of last season. Thankfully Schiano is a nice guy and gave Freeman the opportunity to play his was out of town and ruin an entire season yet again. Heaven forbid Schiano used Freeman's 2012 meltdown against him and made other plans. No! Let's waste another season of Vincent Jackson, Dason Goldson, and Darrelle Revis' primes.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 17, 2013, 12:39:38 PM

Great. I guess it wasn't obvious enough to everyone that Freeman was trying to play his way out of town the second half of last season. Thankfully Schiano is a nice guy and gave Freeman the opportunity to play his was out of town and ruin an entire season yet again. Heaven forbid Schiano used Freeman's 2012 meltdown against him and made other plans. No! Let's waste another season of Vincent Jackson, Dason Goldson, and Darrelle Revis' primes.

lol  . . still banging the drum

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 17, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

We draft manziel and we can forget about banging those drums.

Either way, manziel or not, they have to bring a legit HC and QB. The rest of the team isn't that bad. A TE here, a DE there, and it's a very solid group IMO.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

SCOUT

Starter

#28 : September 17, 2013, 02:19:20 PM

Bucs leonard johnson got beat by the throw that ended the game. Revis had a blanket on his guy on a go route.  Problem is our third corner is not good enough.

Supreme

Starter

#29 : September 17, 2013, 02:28:00 PM

This is something that hasn't been exposed enough.

There really isn't a point of acquiring/paying talent if this team isn't going to WIN NOW. 

This falls on Schiano and his inability to win with the accumulated talent he's been given.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is how a guy plays his way out of town « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools