Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hell didnt [we talk to Bruce Arians?] « previous next »
Page: 1

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: September 17, 2013, 06:51:05 AM

the Glazers even talk with Bruce Arians during last year's HC search?  At the time he had developed Peyton Manning and Ben Roethlisberger (a QB Freeman was often compared to) as.a QB coach and as a OC gone to two Super Bowls, winning one.  Last year he reconfirmed he knows what he is doing by developing Luck and as the Colts interim HC takes a 2-14 team to the playoffs.  But no, the Glazers never interviewed him.  But they did meet with Brad Childress, Mike Sherman, Wade Phillips, and a 68 year old Marty. This is their failure.
: September 17, 2013, 09:24:59 AM 3rd String Kicker

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 17, 2013, 06:55:22 AM

Part of it, yes.

But part of it also belongs to MD. He was given full authority to bring in what coach he thought was best.

Granted, they did check off on it though.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 17, 2013, 09:18:21 AM

Guy has a stupid face. All I'm sayin'.

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#3 : September 17, 2013, 09:22:03 AM

Schiano? Yaaahh.. he pretty much looks like a turd in a punch bowl. Just makes me want to punch his little turd face in every time he squints in the direction of the camera.

In the punch bowl

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 17, 2013, 09:26:25 AM

Quote from: Trd_Pnch_Bwl
Schiano? Yaaahh.. he pretty much looks like a turd in a punch bowl. Just makes me want to punch his little turd face in every time he squints in the direction of the camera.
I was making reference to Brad Childress.

* Also, changed title of the thread so that others know what they are walking into (hence the brackets)

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 17, 2013, 09:26:36 AM

I think they wanted the EXACT OPPOSITE of Raheem Morris.... and they got him, alright

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#6 : September 17, 2013, 12:37:33 PM

LOL

The quest for .500 begins...

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#7 : September 18, 2013, 07:11:22 AM

Quote from: Trd_Pnch_Bwl
I was making reference to Brad Childress.

* Also, changed title of the thread so that others know what they are walking into (hence the brackets)

I would like it noted I was in before brackets. Kinda like Schiano's stupid face before every **CENSORED**ed up play.

In the punch bowl

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 18, 2013, 08:58:38 AM

Was Arians personally recommended by Bill Belichick? I think not.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#9 : September 18, 2013, 09:04:21 AM

Was Arians personally recommended by Bill Belichick? I think not.
LMAO! Thanks FRG!

In the punch bowl

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 18, 2013, 09:09:16 AM

Now who knows how things would have panned out with Arians here but if anyone could have salvaged the career if Josh Freeman it would have been him.  Now I'm afraid his career here is done and maybe his confidence shot completely.  Regardless of Freeman, Arians appears to be a competent HC in his own right.  Oh well, now we are looking at a new QB, HC, and GM. 

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#11 : September 18, 2013, 09:17:39 AM

Now who knows how things would have panned out with Arians here but if anyone could have salvaged the career if Josh Freeman it would have been him.  Now I'm afraid his career here is done and maybe his confidence shot completely.  Regardless of Freeman, Arians appears to be a competent HC in his own right.  Oh well, now we are looking at a new QB, HC, and GM. 
I think Dom will find a way to salvage HIS job... anyone else.. not so much. Unless Freeman has an epic turnaround, but that's highly unlikely with the turd of a coach we have.

In the punch bowl

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 18, 2013, 10:36:46 AM

Sherman/Arians are the type of coaches this team needed.  We have to see what Rutgers can do now.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Not even Jesus could save freeman...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hell didnt [we talk to Bruce Arians?] « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools