Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Situation on FirstTake « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #105 : September 18, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »

I think there is a severe disconnect with communication that aren't just headset related.

Anyone who thinks words weren't said is a fool. And has been duly told as such. By player, media, and observative fans.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #106 : September 18, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »

Saddam sucks. That is the difference 

Dungy IS a class act and a good coach.

These are things S has never been accused of.
(College)

Ahh OK, so now that the numbers are shown to be irrelevant, it's revert to personal attack time.  Nothing I can do about your personal opinion about another man.  Well, except to think it rather petty and presumptive.  Thank you for settling the issue.

GT,
   Never said nothing was up at OBP.  I think there is something up.  But I'm willing to wait and find out the truth before I start crucifying or even firing people.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #107 : September 18, 2013, 01:04:09 PM »

GT,
   Never said nothing was up at OBP.  I think there is something up.  But I'm willing to wait and find out the truth before I start crucifying or even firing people.
certainly agree. Revis was upset after a loss and vented off the record. Media stirred the pot. Revis went to schiano to put out the fake fire. Much ado about nothing

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #108 : September 18, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »

GT,
certainly agree. Revis was upset after a loss and vented off the record. Media stirred the pot. Revis went to schiano to put out the fake fire. Much ado about nothing
Careful GT, I said that and was crucified by a gaggle of nitwits.

Incredible.

blackfoot

Second String
« #109 : September 18, 2013, 01:54:07 PM »

Lovie for HC IMO sooner rather than later. The S guy is not only a weak game day coach, he has done a terrible job of managing the team. The Smoke we are seeing is on him. Can't get a play in on time that is on him. Third and six and he does not play to win, that on him. And Silly as OC that is on him. Smith has been there and done it. Bring in as HC now. We have a team that can win now. WE just need an HC.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #110 : September 18, 2013, 01:56:15 PM »

Incredible.
[/quote]You get crucified for your mocking tone against schiano.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #111 : September 18, 2013, 02:14:21 PM »

Incredible.
You get crucified for your mocking tone against schiano.

You are the only only with comments like......

Saddam sucks. That is the difference 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #112 : September 18, 2013, 02:55:54 PM »

Best coach in the league says:

The Bucs “are a couple of plays away from being 2-0,” Belicheat said. Schiano “is an outstanding coach. Does a great job with his team and his players. He understands the game and is very thoughtful, creative and is always looking for a better way to do things, always looking to improve and find a better way to coach, prepare or motivate. Personally, he is very well respected among his players.

“The Eric LeGrand situation, the way he has handled that has been unbelievable and a great look into the personal connection and devotion he has to his players and loyal to people in his program.”

Hard to argue points there as a fan.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #113 : September 18, 2013, 02:57:57 PM »

He has lost a locker room within a year,
every time I've seen a lost locker room I've seen blowouts. Keep eating up what florio is serving though. Yum yum!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #114 : September 18, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »

Bill Bellicheat heaped praise on Jon Grudens offense as well.

Said he would carve you up. Ha ha ha!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #115 : September 18, 2013, 03:00:02 PM »

Schiano sucks.

Can't wait to see the board response when the Bucs go 0-3.

Yum that GT.

Or should I say Yum That?

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #116 : September 18, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »

Schiano sucks.

Can't wait to see the board response when the Bucs go 0-3.

Yum that GT.

Or should I say Yum That?

Would love to see your face if the Bucs beat the Patriots.  Although I have a feeling you will find excuses for the win and still blame Schiano for the win that should have been a loss and global warming.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #117 : September 18, 2013, 03:21:31 PM »

Would love to see a win as well. Don't get it twisted Fred.

Can I see it?  No.

Is the offense putrid?  Yup.

I wonder why I would think the Bucs could beat the Pats when they can't beat the Jests. Hmmm...

Real Mensa stuff here. (Rolls eyes)

Get reeeeaaaal. Have a rationale for your opinion.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #118 : September 18, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »

Would love to see a win as well. Don't get it twisted Fred.

Can I see it?  No.

Is the offense putrid?  Yup.

I wonder why I would think the Bucs could beat the Pats when they can't beat the Jests. Hmmm...

Real Mensa stuff here. (Rolls eyes)

Get reeeeaaaal. Have a rationale for your opinion.

Well, then, I guess we should just stop watching this year, heck, as you said, if we lost to the Jets we are sure fire going 0-16. 

Oh wait, thats right, I'm the one based in reality, I know the team has the possibility to fix it's problems and actually get better and beat other teams.  Must be lonely for you with such a predetermination of the future mindset.

Lighten up Fink, the world isn't ending.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #119 : September 18, 2013, 03:46:23 PM »

I never acted like the world was ending. But some of you argue with me like it is.

I know I wasn't wrong. Yet. And at 0-3, what will this board become?

It is like Michael Clayton all over again. I slammed him harder than ANYONE on this board. Started polls, threads, posted stats. And then Rah comes along with the I dare you crap. I slammed him saying he is what he is. It was obvious. Peoe kept saying no your wrong. He is changed. Motivated. Whatever.

Same with Freeman. I was one of the first to start slamming him. Said the same things over and over and now?  (I gave it a mojo shot, but that ain't helping dude. That was my last duty towards being supportive of my team. Now, he has to go.

With S, I said I would be watching him closely more than ANYONE at the start of the season. His technique is stupid and has resulted in losses that were unacceptable and unreal. No learning from mistakes. I said before the game that if the jests beat them, this place would fall apart. I was right.

And at 0-3, then what?  I want a win. Would love it.

Is it going to happen?  With that QB and our offense against the best coach in the league, a top 2 QB, in their home...

They have had weeks to get their act together. I think an extra week of prep makes them more efficient. Dangerous game. And if Gronk plays(which I think Tom and Rob will be pushing for), it isn't a real winnable game in my mind. I'm calling it like I see it. Is it flying in the face of my fandom?  Sort of.

But you can bet your silly ass I will be rooting for the Bucs.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Situation on FirstTake « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools