Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Situation on FirstTake « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 17, 2013, 01:32:37 PM

Did anyone else see schiano ripping the defense on the side of the field?

Where's that at on offense? They're the ones that deserve the crewing.

Schiano needs to be fired before the next two games IF they want to win. Otherwise, just keep him, lose out, and get the best draft pick we can.

Your hatred for Schiano seems personal. Did the guy mess with your wife or something?

If your team loses to the jets, with a rookie QB in his very first game as a pro, and you're not mad....I question your fanhood.

And personal? Yeah. I take it personally when I spend money on tickets, jerseys, etc, for them to come out and coach like they don't give a sh1t.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 17, 2013, 01:35:02 PM

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over Schiano and the Bucs. This looks a lot like a Dungy-led football team. He fixed the rushing D, now the whole D is fixed. Eveybody needs to just be patient and stick to the course.
The course has been off for half a seasons worth of games now.

Time to turn the that boat around completely. Unless you like drifting aimlessly in a vast sea...

The Jests loss was awful. The way the Bucs lost to the Aints was sickening. And the defense isn't happy with Saddam.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 17, 2013, 01:36:22 PM

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over Schiano and the Bucs. This looks a lot like a Dungy-led football team. He fixed the rushing D, now the whole D is fixed. Eveybody needs to just be patient and stick to the course.

+1

The culture change was going to be painful, 'tho...

Hoist the Battleflag

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 17, 2013, 01:38:57 PM

I think that's the key in some sense...

1.   Rah turned it into a playground.

2.   Schiano turned it into detention in the first year... rightfully so/sorely needed.

3.   Schiano needs to turn this into study hall today - teach them,  trust them,  hold them accountable to theirselves.

Then again - this could all be media exploitation over nothing....    er, what?

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

DiveGuy39

Rookie

#19 : September 17, 2013, 01:50:14 PM

Did anyone else see schiano ripping the defense on the side of the field?

Where's that at on offense? They're the ones that deserve the crewing.

Schiano needs to be fired before the next two games IF they want to win. Otherwise, just keep him, lose out, and get the best draft pick we can.

Your hatred for Schiano seems personal. Did the guy mess with your wife or something?

If your team loses to the jets, with a rookie QB in his very first game as a pro, and you're not mad....I question your fanhood.

And personal? Yeah. I take it personally when I spend money on tickets, jerseys, etc, for them to come out and coach like they don't give a sh1t.

As a 16 year season ticket holder (this year upgrading to Club Seats), whish I have only missed 2 games, along with going to 2 or 3 away games every year, I certainly don't think anyone can question my fanhood.

..as pissed off as I am about losing these past 2 games, I am certainly not delusional in thinking that firing Schiano is a good idea right now. It's not his fault that we have a QB that he was stuck with who can't complete 5-15 yrd passes on any consistent bases.

And I find it curious why people say we can be better with Glennon as QB? We just were beat by a rookie and between last year and this year .. there are rookies lighting it up.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 17, 2013, 02:34:39 PM

Given what has gone down the last couple of weeks, I am finding it harder to like having Schiano as a coach. Even if some of the things were media driven, there's always a little bit of truth in everything no matter how you skew it. If Beatles senses something is wrong... that's how you know something is odd. Notice how all these reports have been geared more towards players saying and doing things that can relate directly back to the coach? There's smoke somewhere. I just hope Schiano can change or he needs to go sooner rather than later.
: September 17, 2013, 02:43:46 PM Revis Islander

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 17, 2013, 02:44:49 PM

So what is the "course"? Why does the "course" involve starting 6-4 and then going 1-7?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 17, 2013, 02:48:21 PM

I'd ask that same question - who is ripping on the offense?

Sullivan is a **CENSORED**cat.    The offense needs to be held to the same standard as the defense.   

I hope their feelings don't get hurt.

Simple question, just because you didn't see it happening on TV, does that mean t didn't happen?  I'd think its safe to say that Schiano has had a word or two with the offense as well.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 17, 2013, 02:51:00 PM

So what is the "course"? Why does the "course" involve starting 6-4 and then going 1-7?
inconsistent QB play?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

freddy

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 17, 2013, 02:53:17 PM

Because miracles don't happen instantly.  For once, can you please be little patient?  Schiano's record of 7-11 is not far off that of Dungy's of 8-10 at the same point in time and Dungy had far more to start with.  Patience.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 17, 2013, 02:54:10 PM

inconsistent QB play?
And bad coaching.

I mean...bad coaching?

zsmith22

Starter

#26 : September 17, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Dungy was a good coach though, there's a difference

freddy

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 17, 2013, 02:59:54 PM

But if he was such a better coach with better talent, why is Schiano's record nearly identical to Dungy's?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 17, 2013, 03:10:14 PM

end of discourse!

#winnerwinnerchickendinner

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 17, 2013, 03:10:45 PM

But if he was such a better coach with better talent, why is Schiano's record nearly identical to Dungy's?
(rolls eyes)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Situation on FirstTake « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools