Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Time « previous next »
Page: 1

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
: September 17, 2013, 04:38:27 PM

when completely "pwned", tuck tail and run ........ lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 17, 2013, 04:40:47 PM

I will just keep posting this  . . .  lol . . . its all here Olaf

lolz @ the good Counselor's fiction.

I mean who could have ever cracked the top secret code ..... vincepb3 ....

you got me peanut butter boy, you caught the tater

Keep deflecting BUT its not about "cracking the code"  . . 

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)

remember, you came into this thread AFTER I posted . .  .and started all of this  . . . because . . . you're a stalker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 17, 2013, 04:42:03 PM

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)

remember, you came into this thread AFTER I posted . .  .and started all of this  . . . because . . . you're a stalker

so you followed me in this thread and posted AFTER I posted ......

case closed,  "pwned" again.
: September 17, 2013, 04:44:00 PM olafberserker

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 17, 2013, 04:50:55 PM

so you followed me in this thread and posted AFTER I posted ......

case closed,  "pwned" again.

you really are not very bright, which I guess explain the use of Buggy's signature line.  You realize, don't you, that I locked that last thread and that wouldve ended it from my perspective, but now you're just creating another forum for me to explain  . .  again .  .  how you are such a lunatiuc that you actually lost your cool over a discussion on a mesaage board and decided to actually stalk me in a feeble attempt to "initimidate" me into leaving the Cove.

LOL, you did all that and then . . .  DENIED IT. . .  because you're understandably embarrassed . . . .  but you cant deny it because it is DEMONSTRABLY TRUE . . .  . and that is why you were angry enough to start this new thread after I locked the last one.

You actually RESEARCHED ME ONLINE . . .  but then were too much of a coward and enough of a LIAR to deny it even though its OBVIOUSLY TRUE
: September 17, 2013, 04:52:54 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 17, 2013, 04:52:19 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 17, 2013, 04:54:13 PM

2 more posts from the stalker with no self control.

I was going to lock the thread, but much more fun watching you bury yourself further

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 17, 2013, 04:55:34 PM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 17, 2013, 04:56:47 PM

2 more posts from the stalker with no self control.

I was going to lock the thread, but much more fun watching you bury yourself further

yeah, it takes a lot of effort to hit quote and fill up your thread with UNCONTRADICTED TRUTH ABOUT YOU  . . . ..  oooh . . . you're so mean to play with me like that  (lol-delusional)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 17, 2013, 04:56:56 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 17, 2013, 04:57:01 PM

and another ........

Prove me wrong vin, prove you can resist posting in here again

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 17, 2013, 04:58:03 PM

prove you are not a lying coward vin, admit all the lies you have made up ......  DENY, DENY, DENY

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 17, 2013, 04:58:47 PM

POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO VIN.   POST IT COWARD.  POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 17, 2013, 04:59:28 PM

I'll help you out by locking it ...... lolz
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools