Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

« : September 17, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »

Per His Twitter
“@AJaClay: I just don't get how they think it's ok to take thousands of dollars away from someone. They worse than the damn government”

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 17, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »

I don't get how they still fine you even if video evidence shows the referees were wrong and the hit was clean.

The Player's Union should do something about this BS.
« : September 17, 2013, 06:41:13 PM Fire Mark Dummynik »

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsGlory

Second String

« #2 : September 17, 2013, 06:39:37 PM »

Goodell going too far again that was a clean hit, someone need to do something about this cause is going to ruin the game even faster than all these undefined helmet to helmet hits.

STERN11354

Starter

« #3 : September 17, 2013, 06:40:54 PM »

Per His Twitter
“@AJaClay: I just don't get how they think it's ok to take thousands of dollars away from someone. They worse than the damn government”

May be his response to Goldson's fine although with that statement I don't know if Goodell can fine him by saying that on social media.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #4 : September 17, 2013, 06:45:23 PM »

That's what I am thinking - Fed Ex day is tomorrow I believe - anyone know for sure?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

danimal09

Starter

« #5 : September 17, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »

I don't get how they still fine you even if video evidence shows the referees were wrong and the hit was clean.

The Player's Union should do something about this BS.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe the NFL is doing this on purpose to to make sure the players regret suing them for concussion from hard hits. Ex players are to blame for fines to the current players, because of Goodels spite. Also if the NFL gets sued again down the road they will have already fined enough players to at least help pay for it and maybe then some.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #6 : September 17, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »

Blake Baratz ‏@blakebaratz 27m

@nfl if u r seriously going to fine @AJaClay 4 a gr8 sack forced fumble which was legal in every way shape or form then go to flag football
Retweeted by Adrian Clayborn

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

NovaBuc

Starter

« #7 : September 17, 2013, 07:31:03 PM »

Ridiculous that he gets fined for that play. The only reason there was helmet-to-helmet contact was essentially incidental contact. He hits Brees' shoulder first. Frankly, I get the feeling if Clayborn had just sacked Freeman or any other QB not named Brees, Brady, Manning, Luck or Griffin, there's likely no flag and it's celebrated as a major game-changing play at the end of the day. I heard Mike Pereira saying the officials had to make the call because they're being told to 'err on the side of caution' with high hits around the head and neck. Err on the side of caution my butt. If that's the way officials are being told to make that call, then it needs to be a call that can be challenged and reviewed. And they need to be called whenever they happen - like Page getting suplexed/body slammed in week 1.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 17, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »

All I am looking for is for them to be a unbiased ref and call the game down the middle,is that to much to freaking ask?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #9 : September 17, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »

If he gets fined, I will openly pray that Goodell gets kneecapped by Jeff Gillooly (sp), and gets kidnapped by Mexican drug lords.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 17, 2013, 07:47:04 PM »

What are suppose to do if they err on the side of  caution all the time? If a QB ducks his head now instead of losing sack yardage, he can gain 15 yards?..... Brilliant.

We should coach Freeman to this every play and just hand the ball to Doug on the goal line. We'd be 14-2.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 17, 2013, 07:56:03 PM »

What are suppose to do if they err on the side of  caution all the time? If a QB ducks his head now instead of losing sack yardage, he can gain 15 yards?..... Brilliant.

We should coach Freeman to this every play and just hand the ball to Doug on the goal line. We'd be 14-2.

Problem is they won't call it for us , only the big market teams or a team with a star QB the league wants to market . LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #12 : September 17, 2013, 08:19:05 PM »

Unfreaking real.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #13 : September 17, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »

Unfreaking real.
+whatever they fine AC.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #14 : September 17, 2013, 08:25:38 PM »

Im not the conspiracy theory type. I dont believe that we are one of the biggest fish that they can fry but...... A fine on Clayborn would have me saying damn they got it in for us for some reason.

We are getting Myron Lewis'd so far this year from the league.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools