Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 17, 2013, 08:27:15 PM

They had to have watched that hit over and over before sending out that fine.

How they didn't issue an apology to the man is beyond me.

Instead, they fined him?

FUKK goodell  He can get raped.

ufcguy32

Starter

#16 : September 17, 2013, 10:56:32 PM

ive been saying this for a little bit now. im telling you, this league has it out for the bucs. maybe we dont know why but we do not get a fair shake. ive witnessed some of the worst officiating, unspeakable fines for clean hits, and suspensions against us that are not deserved. personally i dont think that you should suspend someone based on what happened in other years. its a new year new season.
they keep calling fouls because they want to make a point but its not about player safety like you think. its a big fuk you to tampa and as these games go on you will see it come out even more.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 17, 2013, 10:58:10 PM

ive been saying this for a little bit now. im telling you, this league has it out for the bucs. maybe we dont know why but we do not get a fair shake. ive witnessed some of the worst officiating, unspeakable fines for clean hits, and suspensions against us that are not deserved. personally i dont think that you should suspend someone based on what happened in other years. its a new year new season.
they keep calling fouls because they want to make a point but its not about player safety like you think. its a big fuk you to tampa and as these games go on you will see it come out even more.
Oh wait wait wait...is this all in your head?

I think me arguing that Revis was pissed at S makes more sense than "the league has a hard on for the BUcs".

Jesus.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 17, 2013, 11:08:08 PM

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 17, 2013, 11:15:03 PM

Watch out...Revis is happy and the league is out to get the 0-2 small market Bucs!

ufcguy32

Starter

#20 : September 17, 2013, 11:19:24 PM

listen **CENSORED**. i go to every game and im calling it like i see it.  you on the other hand read a report off profootball talk and get your panties in a bunch and start posting all over the internet that its some type of fact that he is pissed at schiano. meanwhile the guy comes out and says there is no problem, but somehow im sure you would say he is just saying that. again, no basis or facts just some half assed made up story that you believe.  if he says nothing then everyone will say ,ya see he is pissed at schiano, or he comes out and says i have no problem, with schiano then you say he is lying.
whats believable is you dont have a **CENSORED**ing clue what youre talking about.

I think me arguing that Revis was pissed at S makes more sense than "the league has a hard on for the BUcs".

Jesus.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 17, 2013, 11:20:54 PM

listen **CENSORED**. i go to every game and im calling it like i see it.  you on the other hand read a report off profootball talk and get your panties in a bunch and start posting all over the internet that its some type of fact that he is pissed at schiano. meanwhile the guy comes out and says there is no problem, but somehow im sure you would say he is just saying that. again, no basis or facts just some half assed made up story that you believe.  if he says nothing then everyone will say ,ya see he is pissed at schiano, or he comes out and says i have no problem, with schiano then you say he is lying.
whats believable is you dont have a **CENSORED**ing clue what youre talking about.

Jesus.
Hippocrite says what?

League has an agenda against the BUcs.

But it is "unpossible" for the Island to have said some sharp words about the way that game was handled.

Go fukk yourself.

ufcguy32

Starter

#22 : September 17, 2013, 11:26:31 PM

so let me get this straight suh can flat out monkey stomp someones face, get a few fines, and not be suspended but goldson can get a couple penalties that are questionable at best....your right the league loves the bucs. or how about the 8k fine for david literally using two hands to push geno out of bounds. are u seriously telling me that is not questionable, or clayborne getting fined on a clean sack of drew brees. yet he is getting fined too.  id love to see the comparisons btw our team and some of the others over the last two games. bc ive seen some pretty hard hits go uncalled including the wwe suplex of our return  guy on his neck. but ya your right man, we are getting a fair called game. or the fact that i literally watched the saints lineman dragging clayborne by his helmet and neck, the ref stands there and refused to throw a flag on numberous plays sunday. like i said, i dont believe they are calling a fair game.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 17, 2013, 11:28:07 PM

so let me get this straight suh can flat out monkey stomp someones face, get a few fines, and not be suspended but goldson can get a couple penalties that are questionable at best....your right the league loves the bucs. or how about the 8k fine for david literally using two hands to push geno out of bounds. are u seriously telling me that is not questionable, or clayborne getting fined on a clean sack of drew brees. yet he is getting fined too.  id love to see the comparisons btw our team and some of the others over the last two games. bc ive seen some pretty hard hits go uncalled including the wwe suplex of our return  guy on his neck. but ya your right man, we are getting a fair called game. or the fact that i literally watched the saints lineman dragging clayborne by his helmet and neck, the ref stands there and refused to throw a flag on numberous plays sunday. like i said, i dont believe they are calling a fair game.
So let me guess, revis was not mad, that was all made up, but the league has an agenda against...THE BUCS?

Okay then dumbass.

ufcguy32

Starter

#24 : September 17, 2013, 11:29:15 PM

i know you cant comprehend what seeing something in real life is vs a stupid football internet write up on profootball talk.
go fuk yourself .

ufcguy32

Starter

#25 : September 17, 2013, 11:29:37 PM

wheres your source coming from **CENSORED**

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#26 : September 17, 2013, 11:29:52 PM

Breaking News, per Boid Fink, Greg Schiano fined Adrian Clayborn for using twitter without a hashtag! Fire him now!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 17, 2013, 11:32:03 PM

Breaking News, per Boid Fink, Greg Schiano fined Adrian Clayborn for using twitter without a hashtag! Fire him now!
Lame.

Or should I say, #lame.

Per Baghdad Joe, no dog in the fight, could care less.  Put a hashtag on that.

Schiano sucks, Freeman sucks, Sully sucks.

And Revis was misutilized.  Argue that Dink!

ufcguy32

Starter

#28 : September 17, 2013, 11:32:46 PM

u have no source u have the media who literally hates this staff, you have bucs writers who have gone on live radio saying they dont like the way he runs things and deals with the media.
do you really think that everyday a new story comes out of one buc place that sounds like this
1) josh does drugs on the field,
2 revis hates coach
3 josh hates coach
4 revis isnt happy bc of rules
5 josh is gay this explains everything
6 economos holds a players only meeting- this must mean they rigged the captain vote and are talking about it.
yep your right all this **CENSORED** is true .

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 17, 2013, 11:32:48 PM

wheres your source coming from **CENSORED**
I ask you the same question.

Where is the reports that the BUcs are being unfairly targeted by the NFL?

Jesus, you can't be serious?  I am arguing with a concussed idiot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools