Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 17, 2013, 11:32:59 PM

If he gets fined, I will openly pray that Goodell gets kneecapped by Jeff Gillooly (sp), and gets kidnapped by Mexican drug lords.
I was thinking about his being dragged by a horse through the desert... but I like the Gillooly touch...

I could have worked in rattlesnakes, scorpions...but it's late

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#31 : September 17, 2013, 11:35:22 PM

Breaking News, per Boid Fink, Greg Schiano fined Adrian Clayborn for using twitter without a hashtag! Fire him now!
Lame.

Or should I say, #lame.

Per Baghdad Joe, no dog in the fight, could care less.  Put a hashtag on that.

Schiano sucks, Freeman sucks, Sully sucks.

And Revis was misutilized.  Argue that Dink!

You argue facts, you debate opinions.  You waste time debating opinions with biased stubborn people who have already defined their conclusion.

I actually agree on Freeman, leaning that way on Sully.  Totally disagree on Schiano and Revis.

That is all I got for you, but I do find it comical so carry on.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 17, 2013, 11:35:46 PM

u have no source u have the media who literally hates this staff, you have bucs writers who have gone on live radio saying they dont like the way he runs things and deals with the media.
do you really think that everyday a new story comes out of one buc place that sounds like this
1) josh does drugs on the field,
2 revis hates coach
3 josh hates coach
4 revis isnt happy bc of rules
5 josh is gay this explains everything
6 economos holds a players only meeting- this must mean they rigged the captain vote and are talking about it.
yep your right all this **CENSORED** is true .
I never said Revis hates coach.

Never said Josh does drugs on the field,

Josh most likely does hate coach.

Josh may be gay, but I didn't say that ever.  I said his apologists are.  It would explain a lot...

Players only meeting before week 1 was an eye raiser for everyone you nitwit fukktard.

Revis isn't happy because of rules?  Who said that?  Your mom must not be too proud of you genius.

However,this is what you said:

The NFL has it out for the BUCS.

This is what I said:

REVIS was irked at the end of a hard fought defensive battle which at the end, he was misutilized, potentially costing them the game.

Go to bed you sheep.

ufcguy32

Starter

#33 : September 17, 2013, 11:36:36 PM

its funny bc the whole rehab process revis and schiano have talked and they have relied on him heavily for input on how he feels. you ever think that maybe they are being a little cautious bc he has cramped up several times and wasnt in game shape yet. he had to take himself out in new york several times because he was winded. maybe he might be upset with himself that he isnt ready yet to be full time lock down one on one yet. but ya...that would not make sense because after two games he hates being here making 16million dollars and cant stand his coach making sure he doesnt get too much work and hurt himself again.

ufcguy32

Starter

#34 : September 17, 2013, 11:40:12 PM

its all alot of what ifs. bottom line is he hates to lose and probably every person in that locker room. and yes my mom is proud of me. ive done pretty well for myself. so u can leave the family comments to yourself.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 17, 2013, 11:40:13 PM

its funny bc the whole rehab process revis and schiano have talked and they have relied on him heavily for input on how he feels. you ever think that maybe they are being a little cautious bc he has cramped up several times and wasnt in game shape yet. he had to take himself out in new york several times because he was winded. maybe he might be upset with himself that he isnt ready yet to be full time lock down one on one yet. but ya...that would not make sense because after two games he hates being here making 16million dollars and cant stand his coach making sure he doesnt get too much work and hurt himself again.
Way to dodge you clown.

You said a lot of nonsense, and nothing you have said is worth a shlt.  You got knocked the fug out!

ufcguy32

Starter

#36 : September 17, 2013, 11:42:15 PM

funny nothing you have said is worth a **CENSORED** either. im sure your probably really tough in real life too with all the big talk coming out your little **CENSORED** mouth

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 17, 2013, 11:44:09 PM

funny nothing you have said is worth a **CENSORED** either. im sure your probably really tough in real life too with all the big talk coming out your little **CENSORED** mouth
I am a tough SOB.

No doubt about that.

But you are a dumbass. No doubt about that.

u have no source u have the media who literally hates this staff, you have bucs writers who have gone on live radio saying they dont like the way he runs things and deals with the media.
do you really think that everyday a new story comes out of one buc place that sounds like this
1) josh does drugs on the field,
2 revis hates coach
3 josh hates coach
4 revis isnt happy bc of rules
5 josh is gay this explains everything
6 economos holds a players only meeting- this must mean they rigged the captain vote and are talking about it.
yep your right all this **CENSORED** is true .
I never said Revis hates coach.

Never said Josh does drugs on the field,

Josh most likely does hate coach.

Josh may be gay, but I didn't say that ever.  I said his apologists are.  It would explain a lot...

Players only meeting before week 1 was an eye raiser for everyone you nitwit fukktard.

Revis isn't happy because of rules?  Who said that?  Your mom must not be too proud of you genius.

However,this is what you said:

The NFL has it out for the BUCS.

This is what I said:

REVIS was irked at the end of a hard fought defensive battle which at the end, he was misutilized, potentially costing them the game.

Go to bed you sheep.

Respond to that you fukkin clownshoes wearing dummy.

I'll wait.  Forever.  Because you will notbe able to respond with anything semblant to a good answer.

You fail.

Get your shinebox.

ufcguy32

Starter

#38 : September 17, 2013, 11:47:21 PM

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
you have no facts to anything you have said. i know thats hard since you didnt pass high school and probably are still working on your ged.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 17, 2013, 11:48:32 PM

wheres your source coming from **CENSORED**
I ask you the same question.

Where is the reports that the BUcs are being unfairly targeted by the NFL?

Jesus, you can't be serious? I am arguing with a concussed idiot.

Given his screen name, I would be willing to bet that his "Tapout" shirt is too tight and is cutting off blood flow to his brain.

The "bucs bias" stuff is laughable.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 17, 2013, 11:51:30 PM

Breaking News, per Boid Fink, Greg Schiano fined Adrian Clayborn for using twitter without a hashtag! Fire him now!
Lame.

Or should I say, #lame.

Per Baghdad Joe, no dog in the fight, could care less.  Put a hashtag on that.

Schiano sucks, Freeman sucks, Sully sucks.

And Revis was misutilized.  Argue that Dink!

You argue facts, you debate opinions.  You waste time debating opinions with biased stubborn people who have already defined their conclusion.

I actually agree on Freeman, leaning that way on Sully.  Totally disagree on Schiano and Revis.

That is all I got for you, but I do find it comical so carry on.
Well, that is your 2 cents.  My opinion isn't that far out of the realm of reality for people to come all willy nilly at me.  That is what I find absurd.  I explained my rationale.

It is a business, Revis is all about business.  The business of football.  It has many angles, but it is clear that something happened.  So why you came at me is beyond me, but if you are arguing with me,it is clear you think I am wrong.

Cool.

Nothing happened.  The 15 meeting was about a new way to "toe the line".

Rolls eyes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 17, 2013, 11:54:20 PM

wheres your source coming from **CENSORED**
I ask you the same question.

Where is the reports that the BUcs are being unfairly targeted by the NFL?

Jesus, you can't be serious? I am arguing with a concussed idiot.

Given his screen name, I would be willing to bet that his "Tapout" shirt is too tight and is cutting off blood flow to his brain.

The "bucs bias" stuff is laughable.
Exactly.

And I despise those ridiculous looking "UFC" shirts.  Friggin stupid looking.

"Look at me!  I wear this shirt so I must be a tough guy!" 

"Gotta suck in that gut to make my chest swoll."

And according to genius up there, Bucs Bias is reality, whilst revis being perturbed at his misuse and a tough loss is "unpossible".

Hysterical.  If I were in Dumbasslyvania.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 18, 2013, 12:12:12 AM

I will say that the media has always had a habit of making up things to stir the pot depending on if we win or lose.

Only when you lose would you hear these reports. Never if we win. Even if they were true, the record dictates what articles you see.

and cmon, the bucs have never been liked by the media.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 18, 2013, 12:13:21 AM

I am a tough SOB.

No doubt about that.

Boid doing the Buggsy routine on multiple threads? Yikes..

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 18, 2013, 12:25:07 AM

I will say that the media has always had a habit of making up things to stir the pot depending on if we win or lose.

Only when you lose would you hear these reports. Never if we win. Even if they were true, the record dictates what articles you see.

and cmon, the bucs have never been liked by the media.

Have they ever been disliked by the media?

Apathy for the Bucs does not automatically mean everyone hates Bucs...no one outside of Bucs fandom could give two sh*ts about the Bucs....which makes the "Bucs bias" crap even more hysterical.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn Fined? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools