Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis, Schiano meet 15 minutes to “clear [the] air” « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #15 : September 17, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »

Or Revis could have gone in and assured Schiano that he was very happy to be in Tampa and to ignore reports that he wasn't. Maybe Schiano asked Revis for his thoughts on how to inspire the team and help Freeman perform better.

Maybe they traded oatmeal raisin cookie recipes.

Maybe they made out.

I can speculate too.

+1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #16 : September 17, 2013, 09:22:57 PM »

Indeed.

But losing, and not utilizing him to his full max potential had to rub him the wrong way.

S probably was forced to apologize to a stud.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #17 : September 17, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »

"clear the air"

Schiano: Are you unhappy Revis?

Revis; No

Schiano:  Wanna go get some pizza?

Revis:  Sure

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #18 : September 17, 2013, 09:27:02 PM »

Im sure Schiano called him in to ask him about the report and if he was really pissed off.

Nothing to see here , except the media continuing to try and blow things up.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #19 : September 17, 2013, 09:27:47 PM »

I'm sure all the good teams have meetings like this all the time. It's completely normal. Why I just remember hearing Earl Thomas and Pete Carroll had a meeting to clear the air. We should applaud Revis and Schiano for being so open with each other.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #20 : September 17, 2013, 09:27:52 PM »

Im sure Schiano called him in to ask him about the report and if he was really pissed off.

Nothing to see here , except the media continuing to try and blow things up.

+1

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #21 : September 17, 2013, 09:29:09 PM »

Ultimately, this and many other recent media events are a failure of the Buccaneers
PR department and their response to this skull-duggery.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #22 : September 17, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »

Schiano probably said something along the lines of, "you'll be swimmin' with the fish if you keep yappin', kapeesh revis?"

....and he wonders why they don't play well for him.
« : September 17, 2013, 09:45:56 PM Benchwarmer#1 »

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #23 : September 17, 2013, 09:37:29 PM »

Andrea Kramer just now on NFLN  --- Revis decided to seek out Schiano to tell him to his face the rumors were completely untrue.

LOL . . . stupid BS

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #24 : September 17, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »

Damage control.

Revis was mad, said some isht.

Then afterwards, he explained his emotional temperament.

Np big deal.

But to say he wasn't frustrated is silly.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #25 : September 17, 2013, 09:40:15 PM »

Andrea Kramer just now on NFLN  --- Revis decided to seek out Schiano to tell him to his face the rumors were completely untrue.

LOL . . . stupid BS

Bwahahahaha....that won't stop the red board from continuing the hysterics....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #26 : September 17, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »

Damage control.

Revis was mad, said some isht.

Then afterwards, he explained his emotional temperament.

Np big deal.

But to say he wasn't frustrated is silly.

The whole team is frustrated after losing in the final minute two weeks in a row along with all the media distractions and Freeman missing team meetings acting like he doesnt care anymore.

There are going to be some guys getting pissed off...look at Penn last week.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #27 : September 17, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »

LOL . . . stupid BS

Bwahahahaha....that won't stop the red board from continuing the hysterics....
I don't see hysterics, but I see problems with communication, and a team without communication channels wide open is a team in disarray.

I am not trying to get into a flame war with you Dolorous, we just see the situation completely differently.

And in the end, it all boils down to the coach and how he talks to his players, how he responds to their voice, and to say Revis, a world class stud was not frustrated with the last two losses, espescially against the JESTS, is silly.

I am a grown man, and I know the pride and ego of these types.  No doubt there was friction.  No doubt Revis said some sharp stuff.

But in the heat of the moment, think like a BANG BANG play, things happen and get said so fast, that there is miscomm.

Again, that falls on Saddams type A personality, and the fact he needs to learn to be more rubber, and less steel.

His brain isn't sharp enough to be rigid.  He needs to accomaodate his players to some extent, take advantadge of what he has.

Chicken Soup outta chicken SHLT, know what I mean?

Now about the crappy QB play...

80sucks

Starter

« #28 : September 17, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »

Florio clearly has it out for Schiano.  He's the one that made up that bs story about the captain vote being fixed by Schiano, now he grossly misquotes Kremer in regards to Revis/Schiano.  Florio is a hack and it's a waste of time to read anything he writes.  He can't even get the legal issues right.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #29 : September 17, 2013, 09:51:19 PM »

Florio clearly has it out for Schiano.  He's the one that made up that bs story about the captain vote being fixed by Schiano, now he grossly misquotes Kremer in regards to Revis/Schiano.  Florio is a hack and it's a waste of time to read anything he writes.  He can't even get the legal issues right.

All Florio cares about is the number of hits his websites gets. He could care less if what he writes is accurate or not
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis, Schiano meet 15 minutes to “clear [the] air” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools