Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis, Schiano meet 15 minutes to “clear [the] air” « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #30 : September 17, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »

It does seem Florio has an agenda...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

80sucks

Starter

« #31 : September 17, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »

Let's see Boid, Revis says there is no issue - you say there is an issue.  Hmmm, who should I believe?  The arm chair quarterback or the all pro's own words.  Please stop speculating when Revis has already spoken for himself.

And, in case you haven't noticed, Schiano has made it to the top of his profession; pretty sure he doesn't need advice from you on how to do his job.  Jesus, you people act like you could do the job better.  SMH

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #32 : September 17, 2013, 09:55:33 PM »

Let's see Boid, Revis says there is no issue - you say there is an issue.  Hmmm, who should I believe?  The arm chair quarterback or the all pro's own words.  Please stop speculating when Revis has already spoken for himself.

And, in case you haven't noticed, Schiano has made it to the top of his profession; pretty sure he doesn't need advice from you on how to do his job.  Jesus, you people act like you could do the job better.  SMH

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : September 17, 2013, 09:56:45 PM »

Let's see, guys say a lot of stuff to stop damage from going further.  How old are you?  Do you not have experience dealing with grown men who have conflictions?

No doubt I am right.

To think Revis is incapable of saying "that was some bullshlt"...

C'mon.  that is all it takes to think DR was upset.  He had a second to say look coach, I am frustrated, we are going to get this together.

Sounds legit?  It does to me.  It isn't a big deal.  I said as much.  But the coach sucks.

80sucks

Starter

« #34 : September 17, 2013, 09:57:42 PM »

Thanks Morgan!  That's awesome!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #35 : September 17, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »

Florio is right on target for once.

Revis probably told Schiano that if he
ever takes him off his man and that
guy wins the game because of it he
will spread more rumors. Players
don't like to lose because of incompetent
coaching.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #36 : September 17, 2013, 09:58:27 PM »

So we should assume since Florio is all wrong about this, he will be unemployed soon?

A guy who consistently is wrong and is lighting fires doesn't get much love.

Skip Bayless is never allowed anywhere near Dallas again.  You run your mouth too much, and people will burn your bridges for you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #37 : September 17, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »

They played their azzes off game 2, and to lose like that had to have been some of the most frustrating stuff a player could deal with.

As fans we were in an uproar.

As a player, do you think he was chill?

Pfff...

As I said, he buried it.  As a fan of a class act, I am grateful he did that.  HE SOUGHT OUT SADDAM.  Not the other way around.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #38 : September 17, 2013, 10:01:45 PM »

Made it to the top?

Did you just crown his ass?

Where is the National Championship Trophy?

Where's the Lombardi Trophy?

He was a 500 college coach who never won his weak division
and never made it to a big time bowl game once.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

80sucks

Starter

« #39 : September 17, 2013, 10:02:49 PM »

You're right Boid, I'm twelve and I'm typing this on my PS3.  Come on man.  When a grown man says, "I'm happy to be a Buc, I'm happy to be in Tampa", I take him at his word.  I don't try to read into it like a woman.  I don't say, "Well, he didn't say he loves Schiano, so obviously he's got some pent up hostility".  Revis has not been indicted, he has no reason to explain himself to your satisfaction.  If he says he's cool, I trust that he's cool.  End of story.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #40 : September 17, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »

No doubt there was friction.  No doubt Revis said some sharp stuff.

But in the heat of the moment, think like a BANG BANG play, things happen and get said so fast, that there is miscomm.

Again, that falls on Saddams type A personality, and the fact he needs to learn to be more rubber, and less steel.

His brain isn't sharp enough to be rigid.  He needs to accomaodate his players to some extent, take advantadge of what he has.

"no doubt"   

everything you typed exists only in your head and yet there's "no doubt" .... smh

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #41 : September 17, 2013, 10:04:20 PM »

Made it to the top?

Did you just crown his ass?

Where is the National Championship Trophy?

Where's the Lombardi Trophy?

He was a 500 college coach who never won his weak division
and never made it to a big time bowl game once.
Someone just got their ass handed to them, and it wasn't me.

The guy has done nothing to make me happy as a fan.  And he has pissed off everyone.

Morgan is not the smartest guy on this forum, so to have him backing you is almost like 16 Candles bathroom scene.  King of the Dipshlts.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #42 : September 17, 2013, 10:05:23 PM »

No doubt there was friction.  No doubt Revis said some sharp stuff.

But in the heat of the moment, think like a BANG BANG play, things happen and get said so fast, that there is miscomm.

Again, that falls on Saddams type A personality, and the fact he needs to learn to be more rubber, and less steel.

His brain isn't sharp enough to be rigid.  He needs to accomaodate his players to some extent, take advantadge of what he has.

"no doubt"   

everything you typed exists only in your head and yet there's "no doubt" .... smh
In my head?

thenwhy have a meeting if nothing is wrong?  To kowtow to the media?  BA HA HA HA!

Some of you chimps are stupid as hell.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #43 : September 17, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

You're right Boid, I'm twelve and I'm typing this on my PS3.  Come on man.  When a grown man says, "I'm happy to be a Buc, I'm happy to be in Tampa", I take him at his word.  I don't try to read into it like a woman.  I don't say, "Well, he didn't say he loves Schiano, so obviously he's got some pent up hostility".  Revis has not been indicted, he has no reason to explain himself to your satisfaction.  If he says he's cool, I trust that he's cool.  End of story.
He didn't explain anything, but he did meet with his coach.

Why?

To please the media?  Last I knew, guys who do nothing wrong don't go to the police.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #44 : September 17, 2013, 10:07:11 PM »

Revis's mom and his best friend/business manager and Andrea Kramer ----- "nothing to it"

Red Board -- "oh, he mad"

lol

and some wonder why a guy like Florio succeeds

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis, Schiano meet 15 minutes to “clear [the] air” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools