Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 17, 2013, 09:51:06 PM

Making me realy upset to see them lose to the JESTS...on the NFL net.

MAN OH MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF!

Friggin Coaches.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 17, 2013, 10:00:08 PM

Beard, I LOVE your screen name.  Might be my favorite.

But I am not erratic.  At all.

I am no fence straddler.  PERIOD!

I gave that MOJO shlt a shot. That was about the most erratic 180 I have ever done.  But that was done tongue in cheek, and with high hopes.  MOJO can only take you so far, and you usually have to be in Texas for it to work...LOL!

See you started off hating him and he was at least decent. Go back to that boid hell light it up now that your back to your old ways. People forget that we started out 1-3 last year got to 6-4 Im hoping for a similar result this year.
Hating who?  Strong words.

the only thing I hate on the BUcs right now are the coach, the Ocoordinator, and QB1.  They are hampering the W/L column.  nO?

Maybe not hate but one of his biggest critics. But yea I definantley believe that those are the 3 reasons were 0-2 right now. But Im not giving up on this season yet I think we can pull it together. The offense doesn't just forget how to play we were ranked 9 last year I think we can become that again have to stop beating ourselves though. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 17, 2013, 10:02:18 PM

I gave that MOJO shlt a shot. That was about the most erratic 180 I have ever done.  But that was done tongue in cheek, and with high hopes.  MOJO can only take you so far, and you usually have to be in Texas for it to work...LOL!

See you started off hating him and he was at least decent. Go back to that boid hell light it up now that your back to your old ways. People forget that we started out 1-3 last year got to 6-4 Im hoping for a similar result this year.

the only thing I hate on the BUcs right now are the coach, the Ocoordinator, and QB1.  They are hampering the W/L column.  nO?

Maybe not hate but one of his biggest critics. But yea I definantley believe that those are the 3 reasons were 0-2 right now. But Im not giving up on this season yet I think we can pull it together. The offense doesn't just forget how to play we were ranked 9 last year I think we can become that again have to stop beating ourselves though.
AGAIN, HATING WHO?

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 17, 2013, 10:12:10 PM

AGAIN, HATING WHO?

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Freeman boid. Just saying your **CENSORED**ing about everything coach qb offensive coordinator. After all that freelove bull earlier in the season after 2 games you jumping off the fence already. Were 0-2 season aint over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 17, 2013, 10:40:20 PM

OMG...dude...never mind.  (Freeman wasn't a key in this thread so how in the F am I supposed to know what you are talking about?  This thread is called REVIS, in case you missed it)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H A HA!!

I will let you sit in ignorance.  Which is vastly different from stupidity, so don't be angry.

And you clearly didn't read everything I typed, and only latched onto a snippet.  Typical lazy readers with no comprehension ability.
: September 17, 2013, 10:42:19 PM Boid Fink

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 17, 2013, 11:18:25 PM

Boid.

I always believed :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 17, 2013, 11:19:35 PM

Boid.

I always believed :D
Indeed you did.

But you believe anything as far as the homer stuff goes.

:D

I cannot believe he is a Buc to this second.  Watching his special was surreal.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 17, 2013, 11:21:46 PM

I believe something is WRONG, homie. Homer that :)

Now when BEATLES says things are **CENSORED**ed you KNOW it's **CENSORED**ed, dog!!! :D LOL

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 17, 2013, 11:26:11 PM

I believe something is WRONG, homie. Homer that :)

Now when BEATLES says things are **CENSORED**ed you KNOW it's **CENSORED**ed, dog!!! :D LOL
NOW THAT IS ALL THE PROOF I NEED SOMETHING IS WRONG!

BA HA HA HA HA!

Beetles says something is screwy, we all know it's true.

Argue that!

The biggest homer alive says there is fire. 

Some of you guys are arguing to argue, even to the point that you are backpedalling on things you said earlier.

Funny as hell!

A lot of fence straddling sissies!  (not you Beetles, your a total homer man)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 17, 2013, 11:47:12 PM

And I dun' take no pleasure in saying there's a problem, no no no! I aint blind though. I hope to god we do come out ok, but i aint bout to sugrcoat another 2011, ya feel me?

Been there, done that. People confuse my homerism for lying through my teeth. Never was, and now y'all can see it, playas!

We do need help though. I say it cause i care man.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 17, 2013, 11:53:20 PM

This is not 2011. We lost to the Saints 16-14 and the Jets 17-16.

In 2011, we lost the Jaguars 41-14 and the Panthers 48-16.

Lets not get crazy here....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 17, 2013, 11:57:08 PM

Yeah, with a crappy roster filled with quitters.

With a "loaded" roster, they lose to the JESTS (no matter the score, that flat out is unacceptable), and blew the game against the Saints after that stupid series of play calls that resulted in a shank, and the stupid defense that Saddam called at the end, showing no signs of learning from your mistakes.

Pathetic.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 18, 2013, 12:20:01 AM

Saddam, lol. Finky is in full lather this week!

In Verner We Trust

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#28 : September 18, 2013, 09:23:25 AM

Yeah, with a crappy roster filled with quitters.

With a "loaded" roster, they lose to the JESTS (no matter the score, that flat out is unacceptable), and blew the game against the Saints after that stupid series of play calls that resulted in a shank, and the stupid defense that Saddam called at the end, showing no signs of learning from your mistakes.

Pathetic.
Agreed. The turd needs to flush down the toilet already. Hes shown what hes all about. BUSH LEAGUE COLLEGE PLAY! Cant even change up the defensive plays to keep us in the win. The turd needs to go!!

In the punch bowl

Anubis

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 18, 2013, 09:32:03 AM

I think we need MOAR zone defense. Revis operates best in zone defense! *sarcastic*
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools