Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "There’s a difference between toughness and stupidity" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #15 : September 18, 2013, 12:37:51 PM »

This difference is toughness=me. Stupidity = Vin.

WTF is "muggsy"?  Some fake NY accent tough guy?

I thought it was the former PG of the Washington Bullets.

Dumbass Vin.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #16 : September 18, 2013, 12:38:07 PM »

Hello Java !
not Java.  He doesn't use profanity or get angry.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #17 : September 18, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »

Might be SunnyD.

He went haywire with my "turd in the punch" comment regarding Freeman!  Ha ha ha!

Regardless, he was right.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #18 : September 18, 2013, 12:44:35 PM »

If clayborn's hit wasn't legal, I'm afraid everyone who is on a DL will get fined for every sack they get.

You know...because they're unbias ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #19 : September 18, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »

Won't happen. There is no bias.

The AC call was a travesty, and he should appeal if fined.

There is no memo to the refs fellas. There isn't.

But S jaw jacking at the Zebras all day doesn't help his cause.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #20 : September 18, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »

I have no pretense to NOT want the defense to kick some patriot ass.

I do miss cleo that there will be a lot of laundry on Sunday vs the Bucs (only if for some reason, Schiano hasn't realized that NFL referee teams are a little more 'powerful' than the scrubs in College FB.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #21 : September 18, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »

I have no pretense to NOT want the defense to kick some patriot ass.

I do miss cleo that there will be a lot of laundry on Sunday vs the Bucs (only if for some reason, Schiano hasn't realized that NFL referee teams are a little more 'powerful' than the scrubs in College FB.

What you describe is called corruption.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #22 : September 18, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »

I think the Patriots are just as bad as the Jets and Bucs. I think they will win because we will be severely outcoached, but I don't expect a blowout. With no Amendola or Gronk, I expect our defense to have another dominant outing. Probably looking a 3rd consecutive loss where neither team breaks the 20 points mark.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #23 : September 18, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »

I think the Patriots are just as bad as the Jets and Bucs. I think they will win because we will be severely outcoached, but I don't expect a blowout. With no Amendola or Gronk, I expect our defense to have another dominant outing. Probably looking a 3rd consecutive loss where neither team breaks the 20 points mark.
Could be.

But what you are saying is S sucks rocks?  I agree if so. If not, I disagree.

I dislike the coaching, particularly S And Silly.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #24 : September 18, 2013, 03:03:06 PM »

Has anyone noticed that another newcomer, Darrelle Revis, hasn’t bothered to announce his presence with authority with an illegal hit? Revis has chosen to simply blanket his man, a lot, like he did when he was making all those Pro Bowls.

What a sissy.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #25 : September 18, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »

If the ball doesn't come your way, you don't get many hits... and when you're on the sidelines getting your hammy stretched...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #26 : September 18, 2013, 03:08:34 PM »

Gotta keep Revis straight. I'd be rubbing his legs down as a tRainer after every series!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #27 : September 18, 2013, 03:12:06 PM »

Open up the offense.   It makes no sense whatsoever to go play the Pats in their house and be conservative.

Defense play disciplined - they can bang on some Brady all game long,  He'll get pouty and cry.   I'm ready ...

It's not difficult - and as a team the Bucs are making progress game to game.   

Do whatever it takes.   Win in Foxboro.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #28 : September 18, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »

Gotta keep Revis straight. I'd be rubbing his legs down as a tRainer after every series!

Not sure how that keeps him straight... but he was out during some series.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #29 : September 18, 2013, 03:14:24 PM »

Could be.

But what you are saying is S sucks rocks?  I agree if so. If not, I disagree.

I dislike the coaching, particularly S And Silly.

I am 100% over Freeman.

I am 90% over Sully.

I am 80% over Schiano.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "There’s a difference between toughness and stupidity" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools