Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "There’s a difference between toughness and stupidity" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #30 : September 18, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »

Has anyone noticed that another newcomer, Darrelle Revis, hasn’t bothered to announce his presence with authority with an illegal hit? Revis has chosen to simply blanket his man, a lot, like he did when he was making all those Pro Bowls.

What a sissy.
lots of big hitting CBs out there.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #31 : September 18, 2013, 03:17:17 PM »

Open up the offense.   It makes no sense whatsoever to go play the Pats in their house and be conservative.

Defense play disciplined - they can bang on some Brady all game long,  He'll get pouty and cry.   I'm ready ...

It's not difficult - and as a team the Bucs are making progress game to game.   

Do whatever it takes.   Win in Foxboro.
I can't see it.

You know that game versus the Jets was bad. It was wet, the receivers had the worst drops I've seen in years. I do not think that happens again. And Gronk is ready, I wonder if Bill says now is as good as any to get it rolling. Gronk has been padded for weeks now.

I still say he goes. But we faced Graham who is a stallion.

In the end, I feel that this game will be lost. It is NE,Tom Brady, Bucs offense is hamstrung by coaches and a dud QB.

Those receivers aren't dropping ten passes this game. Bet that.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #32 : September 18, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »

FICKLE
:  marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability :  given to erratic changeableness

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #33 : September 18, 2013, 03:18:43 PM »

Said they would lose to be Saints as well.

Consistent:  steadfast in approach.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "There’s a difference between toughness and stupidity" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools