Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No Throwback game due to new rules. « previous next »
Page: 1

blah

Second String

: September 18, 2013, 08:49:06 AM

Kinda pissed off about this. Thoughts? Why not repaint?
http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-say-nfl-rule-prevents-wearing-of-throwback-uniforms-20130917/

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 18, 2013, 08:52:55 AM

I'm thrilled about yesterday's news. I'd rather they leave those creamsicle uniforms in the graveyard where they belong.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 18, 2013, 09:22:39 AM

Still don't understand. If i didn't love the Bucs so much I would stop following the NFL...... there are too many nonsensical rules that ruin any kind of chance of brining any aspect of unique entertainment to the sport.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

BucsWin31

Starter

#3 : September 18, 2013, 10:17:19 AM

Still don't understand. If i didn't love the Bucs so much I would stop following the NFL...... there are too many nonsensical rules that ruin any kind of chance of brining any aspect of unique entertainment to the sport.
+1

blah

Second String

#4 : September 18, 2013, 10:31:00 AM

I'm thrilled about yesterday's news. I'd rather they leave those creamsicle uniforms in the graveyard where they belong.
Just curious. Were you born after 95?

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 18, 2013, 10:40:52 AM

I am so happy! yes no more orange. Hurray. That is almost as good of news as the Bucs going to the Super Bowl. I think it is best if we leave the memory of Hugh Culverhouse die. He was a crook. Literaly a crook. yes a crook. He stole the franchise of the Bucs. the owners of the NFL allowed him so that they could get free estate planning advice.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 18, 2013, 10:42:01 AM

I don't get that the helmets have to have the same basic color. Were the other throwback helmets teams were wearing from other eras?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 18, 2013, 11:44:57 AM

Just curious. Were you born after 95?

I've been watching them for the better part of 30 years.

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#8 : September 18, 2013, 01:36:42 PM

Damn shame, I loved the Bucco Bruce game. I don't get the thing about the helmets. Aren't they the same helmet just different paint? 
: September 18, 2013, 01:39:07 PM Native Buc

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 18, 2013, 01:48:35 PM

Nope different altogether.

Trouble is, they can't use a different helmet, and painting, sanding, and polishing each and every one would be pricey and almost impossible before the game.

I hope the rest of the NFL abides by the same rules the bucs are, or at least pay the fine.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No Throwback game due to new rules. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools