Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter Football has us picking « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 18, 2013, 11:52:58 AM

two other mocks with the Bucs at #3.  More 1st round QBs in these ones:  http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft
consensus seems to be Bridgewater #1 and Hundley#2.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#16 : September 18, 2013, 12:02:08 PM

Raiders, Jags and Browns are just bad teams. They will most likely be bad even with Bridgewater et al. So it could sound appealing to their GMs if they traded down a few spots and picked up another high second rounder. We have V-Jax, M-Will, Revis, Doug all in their prime still. I'm just sayin

The quest for .500 begins...

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 18, 2013, 12:04:37 PM

I don't think the Bucs will pick that high so I think this is a moot point.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 18, 2013, 12:14:26 PM

I dont see the Bucs drafting a qb for a while. They did last yr and the way the Bucs are stacked, i dont see them going with inexperience if Free isnt back. Sign a vet and let glennon compete

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 18, 2013, 12:19:07 PM

all I know is that there is too much talent on this team to be picking top 5.  if we are picking that high then the 3 amigos have to go and anything less than a 1st round qb would be a huge fail.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#20 : September 18, 2013, 12:23:37 PM

Well said, skull.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 18, 2013, 12:54:58 PM

With the refs screwing the bucs because they absolutely hate schiano, I think we win three to five games at the maximum.

We will have a high enough pick to get a good QB.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 18, 2013, 01:30:50 PM

I dont see the Bucs drafting a qb for a while. They did last yr and the way the Bucs are stacked, i dont see them going with inexperience if Free isnt back. Sign a vet and let glennon compete
What level of player do you think Glennon projects to be?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#23 : September 18, 2013, 02:29:24 PM

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 18, 2013, 02:33:14 PM

AJ McCarron couldn't be a better fit here.

Trd_Pnch_Bwl

Second String

#25 : September 20, 2013, 07:39:16 AM

#5.  No argument there.  But if we are picking that high it would be obvious that Freeman is gone so why does he have us taking a OT, Jake Mathews.  Now I got nothing against Mathews and would gladly welcome him and we do need to address the OL in the draft but come on its got to be a QB.  Now at quick glance he doesn't have any other QBs going in the 1st after Boyd at #3 and he does have us taking Alabama's QB A.J.  McCarron in the 2nd.  Manziel is also avail. There as well in this mock.  He has him going a few picks later to the Eagles.  Would this be a solid draft in your opinion or not a difference maker?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
AJ McCarron couldn't be a better fit here.
AJ in the 2nd would be a **CENSORED**ing STEAL! If it comes down to us getting a replacement QB im all for that!!!
His stats and play are phenomenal! 30td / 3int? always wanted a pocket passer right?
and the way our defense is playing, who cares if some consider him a "game manager"? who cares! itll be WIN manager!

In the punch bowl

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 20, 2013, 12:30:50 PM

Our team is more talented than the Redskins when they made the trade to draft RGIII, I don't see why we wouldn't/shouldn't attempt like hell to pull off something similar for Teddy or whomever they feel is the top QB.

Swing for the mother**CENSORED**g fences! We didn't trade up for Suh (which turned out okay, I guess) and we didn't trade up Aldon or J.J. (Fail). Go all in! We are alreqdy down a third rounder. Our team is still pretty young.

All that being said, I think we should definitely address our OL if we decide to wuss out and not draft a first round QB.

Well, if a team swings and misses, it's best if they do it with a QB.

However, I'm thinking the reason walterfootball thinks we will draft an OT, is that we will forget a QB because schiano will put in his sorry kid glennon instead.

Sounds like a bucs move, because it wouldn't be the first time we passed on good QB's for the crappy one we have little experiance with.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 20, 2013, 12:50:59 PM

Ugh. Taking a OT that high is pointless when you have no QB.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 20, 2013, 05:03:07 PM

isn't McCarron considered more of a fit for a WCO?  There are  questions about his arm strength.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter Football has us picking « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools