Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here is my red line for Freeman, Schiano and Dominik « previous next »
Page: 1

alldaway

Hall of Famer

: September 18, 2013, 10:21:18 AM

Win the next two games before the bye and all can be forgiven.  This organization, coaching staff, and players need to man up and pull it together.  If they don't they all will be gone!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 18, 2013, 10:23:56 AM

Open the offense

Play discipline defense

Hell, even a melon - a blind one can see it.

I also think wholesale firings are probably NOT what the Glazers would do during the season.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

19bucs19

Second String

#2 : September 18, 2013, 10:24:04 AM

You have that kind of authority??? Can you please see to it if we do replace them we get it right this time?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 18, 2013, 10:25:34 AM

You have that kind of authority??? Can you please see to it if we do replace them we get it right this time?

Advertising is key my friend for the Glazers to understand the message throughout the bay area.  And I can't take credit for the fireschiano website as I was considering it.  8)

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 18, 2013, 01:57:23 PM

It starts with winning this week in New England. Even with the Patriot receivers not helping Brady, he is still Tom Brady. They will have their hands full. The offense has to step up....NOW!! Not just Freeman. Where the hell has Mike Williams been? Dropping passes has to stop! Where the eff are our Tight Ends? O-line penalties!!!!

Freeman has to have an awesome game this week to get this thing back on track, period. Ive defended him over the last two games because I felt that the O as a whole was just out of sync. The O-line (minus the flags) and Martin appeared to be greatly improved last week. Same results though from Free. The time is now. If we are still struggling at the bye (0-4), then I might be jumping on the Glennon bandwagon. Still think it would be a disaster but by that time, I think Freeman will proven that he is just not going to work out here.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 18, 2013, 02:06:31 PM

I actually think TB will pull it out this week. NE offense has looked horrible and if our d repeats thier performance, Freebwould have to give the game away by himsekf for us to lose. Granted, that's jot beyond him. Freeman has always been very inconsistant throughout his career, until now. Hes been very consistant. Consistantly bad. I expext free to pull out of Foxboro with an average game, which should be enough.

Went so far as to pick TB in my office pool. Less than popular choice considering I work in Boston. ..

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 18, 2013, 02:07:34 PM

(Red board on android is less than recommended)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here is my red line for Freeman, Schiano and Dominik « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools