Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GOLDSON WINS APPEAL, WILL PLAY SUNDAY AT NEW ENGLAND « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: September 18, 2013, 10:39:26 AM

After drawing a penalty two weeks in a row, Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson was suspended for one game by the NFL on Monday. On Tuesday it was revealed that Goldson was appealing the suspension that would have kept him off the field this Sunday at New England. Wednesday morning news broke that the suspension was overturned.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9207

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 18, 2013, 10:53:33 AM

This is excellent news!

Jaycub

Rookie
#2 : September 18, 2013, 12:32:56 PM

Hallelujah!

I didn't think that the suspension would be overturned.
It's very possible we get a W come Sunday.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 18, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

They couldn't since they allowed suh to be without suspension. He is stomping on peoples heads while goldson is accidental while playing the game.

All this doesn't matter though, the refs aren't going to allow the bucs a win. I said the same thing about the last game, and halfway through the game before it with the jets.

I wonder if anyone will believe me when it's close again, and they lose mostly because of penalties? Oh well.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Jaycub

Rookie
#4 : September 18, 2013, 12:47:47 PM

They couldn't since they allowed suh to be without suspension. He is stomping on peoples heads while goldson is accidental while playing the game.

All this doesn't matter though, the refs aren't going to allow the bucs a win. I said the same thing about the last game, and halfway through the game before it with the jets.

I wonder if anyone will believe me when it's close again, and they lose mostly because of penalties? Oh well.

I believe you. The refs are out to get Tampa. They don't want them on top of NFC south.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 18, 2013, 02:13:35 PM

THERE IS STILL A BUCS CONSPIRACY!!! THEY ARE JUST DOING THIS CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT US TO CATCH ON!!!

#nicetrygoodell

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GOLDSON WINS APPEAL, WILL PLAY SUNDAY AT NEW ENGLAND « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools