Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman is not the solution « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Anubis

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 23, 2013, 12:18:06 PM

It's not too much of Sully's issue if his QB sucks at BASIC quarterbacking. How much of change can he make to this offense if his QB is tuuurrible at everything.?Freeman would even be to lazy to run the college triple option offense all game. He can't even sell a decent screen dammit.

Look at most successful teams. They tailor the offense to the QB. We make the offense and expect the QB to execute it. People just like to make excuses and blame Josh. While he's part of the issue he's not the only issue. Glennon should make an appearance at some point and that will tell the whole story. Hopefully people wake up when it happens. :)

youngone

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 23, 2013, 12:19:39 PM

I think Freeman makes this playcalling look bad to be honest. Everything looks like a dogs ass because he is so horrible at basic quarterbacking.

Coaches are supposed to work to their players strengths... our coaches are doing the exact opposite.

With Freeman... Please tell me. What would that be?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 23, 2013, 04:41:48 PM

I think Freeman makes this playcalling look bad to be honest. Everything looks like a dogs ass because he is so horrible at basic quarterbacking.

Coaches are supposed to work to their players strengths... our coaches are doing the exact opposite.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

More play action, rollouts, letting him run the ball more, etc.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 23, 2013, 04:46:34 PM

Don't worry, I'll wait.

That took a while lol

Probably had to take your shoes off to figure that one out, since he can't do shlt right.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 23, 2013, 04:49:06 PM

RGS FTW!

Glad to see you finally came to some of your sense.  I tell you one thing, you would make for a hell of a trial lawyer.  You are just as stubborn as our worthless HC.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 23, 2013, 04:51:25 PM

Don't worry, I'll wait.

That took a while lol

Probably had to take your shoes off to figure that one out, since he can't do shlt right.

I was out and at class the whole day.

If our offense ran towards Freeman's strengths, it would be a lot better than the crap that is out there right now.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 23, 2013, 05:36:04 PM

Don't worry, I'll wait.

That took a while lol

I was out and at class the whole day.

If our offense ran towards Freeman's strengths, it would be a lot better than the crap that is out there right now.
I can't say I'll agree with that. He looks horrible at every level so far this season so I wouldn't know where to point out a strength in his game right now. He's regressed into a shell of what he used to be. There was a time when you could sense that he had game but not anymore.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 23, 2013, 08:34:16 PM

I honestly don't know. This offense is a trainwreck right now and a lot of it isn't in the hands of the QB. Freeman has played poorly, but a new QB isn't going to fix the drops, penalties, bad playcalling, etc. I'd say with about half the QB's in the league, we'd be 1-2 or 2-1.

I do think that with almost any other HC in the league, we'd be at least 2-1.

With a FG Kicker who can make FG's we'd be at least 1-2 as well. Who knows how the Pat's game would have went if they trusted Lindell.

Yep. Lindell sucks.

Also, who knows how the Patriots game goes if Tim Wright and V-Jax catch passes that college receivers can make...
   The pass to Tim Wright was either poorly placed or Wright's route was im-precise. There's a great pic of it in the SPTimes, showing the ball overhead and off to his right side as he's running to catch up to it, with his right foot on the end line, the left about to come down out of bounds. Everyone is calling it a "drop", but the only way Wright catches that ball is if he was standing STILL and had BOTH feet down at the back of the EZ and jumped up, caught it, and came down with his feet inbounds. He was still running as the ball passed overhead at the back of the EZ; NOBODY I've ever seen could've made that catch!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman is not the solution « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools