Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Front Office/Coaching Failures Are Glaring « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 22, 2013, 07:06:29 PM

Its as if NFL defenses caught up to Mike Sullivan late last season and never looked back.

They caught up to Freeman in 2011.  We fooled them for a bit in 2012, but now we can no longer hide the suck that is Josh Freeman.  The book is out.
Shouldn't Schiano have seen that coming?

You keep saying that, and I keep asking you, "what should he have done?" and you never answer.  What long term solution was out there?

We tried to at least take a shot at addressing it with Glennon.  Hell, the plan all along may have been to bench Josh at the bye.
I don't know what the long term solution is. I can't see the future. I just know you can't do the same thing over and over again when it isn't working and just hope for it to start working.

Sometimes you don't have much of a choice.  Not much point complaining that someone didn't fix a problem when they didn't have an opportunity to do so.  And maybe Glennon works out.
If Schiano wanted Freeman gone, he had an entire offseason to replace him.

And, yet again, what was he going to replace him with?  Carson Palmer?  Another Journeyman that would be just good enough to prevent us from getting a shot at a great QB for anther 4 years?
1. Isn't not knowing whether someone is the answer better than knowing 100% Freeman isn't the answer?
2. Now we're intentionally playing Freeman to tank for a 2014 QB? Why did we trade for Revis and sign Goldson if we're trying to suck and hoping to peak around 2016? Schiano left his cushy college job to suck for two years?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 22, 2013, 07:08:27 PM

This is a poorly run organization on down.  The Glazer boys suck.  Dom sucks.  She She sucks.

The fans are tired of losing.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Front Office/Coaching Failures Are Glaring « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools