Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fire Schiano! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

: September 22, 2013, 08:43:44 PM

It's completely obvious freeman and schiano have to go at this point, but what do we do about it? What do you think should happen?

What do you do if you're the glazers?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 22, 2013, 08:44:07 PM

Clean house!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 22, 2013, 08:44:46 PM

Where is the option to fire Schiano, bring in Glennon. Put Wanny at HC.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 22, 2013, 08:45:42 PM

I would probably be okay with Sully or Wanny as interm as long as Freeman is gone, and both coaches are at the conclusion of the season.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 22, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

we made our bed for this year and have to just live with it.  Fire him at the end of the year.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 22, 2013, 08:57:32 PM

IDK.

IF the glazers find out the league is indeed gunning for schiano (which is fairly easy to see), I'd have to believe they would need to make a bold statement and sacrifice schiano mid season.

And especially if they start now, they certainly have far more time to bring in a realistic HC than waiting until offseason. Not to mention, the learning curve of the new system would be ready by next season. Minus maybe a QB having to learn.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 23, 2013, 08:26:31 AM

Promote Sully as HC, fire Sheridan AND Schiano.

Sully HC

We find an aggressive defensive play-caller to take full use of this defensive talent. We can pretty much higher any OC though as long as Sully is in charge.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 23, 2013, 08:41:13 AM

Ride it out until the end of the season. Getting rid of Freeman and/or Schiano may give our team hope and cause them to inadvertently win a few games, eliminating us from the Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 23, 2013, 08:52:04 AM

Keep the status quo.  Change will only bring improvement that won't be good enough this year and only screw us out of next year.  If they fire Schiano and/or bench Freeman, there might be enough boost to the players where they end up winning 4 of their last 13 games and knock us out of the top 5.  The Bucs are going to have a pretty high strength of schedule when the season is over, that'll work against them in the draft.  Teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, Tennessee, Minnesota, Browns, Jets, Bills, and Chargers all have a chance to win 4 or 5 games this season.  Granted, the Bills probably won't take a QB #1, but the others might.  Also, even if some of those teams don't, there might be a more aggressive GM and jump near the top to get a QB.

Keep the status quo.  That's my motto for the season.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 23, 2013, 09:00:06 AM

Dude, your like a broken record. Fire Schiano is not the answer. How about we get a QB who can win games, hell complete some passes. Schiano is a good coach, he needs a QB.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 23, 2013, 09:34:02 AM

Dude, your like a broken record. Fire Schiano is not the answer. How about we get a QB who can win games, hell complete some passes. Schiano is a good coach, he needs a QB.

At 1-9 since last season's unneeded atlanta win schiano will be a good coach? Because he's not beating the Cards either.

..OK, then Lulu. You sit back saying schiano is a good coach, and I will keep calling you out on every loss.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#11 : September 23, 2013, 09:41:16 AM

Great idea, fire Schiano and lets promote Mike Sullivan to HC week 3. GTFO.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 23, 2013, 09:48:39 AM

Great idea, fire Schiano and lets promote Mike Sullivan to HC week 3. GTFO.

I bet sully would be a much better HC than schiano.

Although, I don't want him to be, because then we might win a game and screw up draft position, which at this point is more important.

And btw, if your team is 0-3, fixing to be 0-4, wtf are you fighting for? You GTFOH, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#13 : September 23, 2013, 09:56:51 AM

Yeah, lets just tell all of our starters to stay home while we tank for teddy. I don't foresee any problems with that scenario. Are you kidding me? You would be the first guy to start **CENSORED**ing..... They just quit ofter 3 weeks

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 23, 2013, 10:01:41 AM

Why not? Should've stayed home the last three weeks anyway. Would've had the same outcome.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fire Schiano! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools