Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#120 : September 23, 2013, 06:54:36 PM

You're being laid to waste, counsellor.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#121 : September 23, 2013, 06:54:57 PM

That's probably something you should learn to count on most of the time, Mr. Beilman.

I guess the TRUTHER hurts

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#122 : September 23, 2013, 06:55:06 PM

Ah, Vin has responded. For him, that's the equivalent of waving the white flag.

Are you this poor in court?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#123 : September 23, 2013, 06:56:37 PM

You're being laid to waste, counsellor.

in the Cove?  Thanks for making my point for me.  Maybe you should ask for a little time outside.

I am laughing my ass off and you're trying to build some confidence . . .  good gawd

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#124 : September 23, 2013, 06:56:53 PM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#125 : September 23, 2013, 06:57:48 PM

Ah, Vin has responded. For him, that's the equivalent of waving the white flag.

Are you this poor in court?

that's weak even for you Illuminator . .  you're off your game . . . maybe you need to go up to the Red Board and pick on some of the "geniuses" up there

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#126 : September 23, 2013, 06:58:13 PM

lol -- at least that has some thought out humor to it.

By the way, Illuminator says that NOT an assault rifle, which is why you CAN buy it online without a background check   .. . lol
: September 23, 2013, 07:01:11 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#127 : September 23, 2013, 06:58:53 PM

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

That is precisely what you are doing. Not sure why you seem to think that isnt obvious to everyone. In fact, your Herculian efforts to NOT answer these simple questions:

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

Is really an ADMISSION . . . a cowardly admission, but an admission nonetheless.

Olaf, I am happy to keep making my point that you are a deranged coward . . . so by all means, just keep avoiding those simple questions in blue. I guess you're not embarrassed. I would be.  Another BIG difference between you and me.  So, I will keep pointing out the contrast and you keep going with the schoolyard "I know I am but what about you"

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#128 : September 23, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

Hahah! I present to you, the court jester

Hey, nice legs, B.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#129 : September 23, 2013, 07:02:37 PM

Hahah! I present to you, the court jester

Hey, nice legs, B.

way to ruin the thought out humor with more of your childish nonsense.  You really suck at this

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#130 : September 23, 2013, 07:04:05 PM

It was weak, Beilman, exceptionally weak. It was third grade.

It was your argument repeated back to you.

Do you see how stupid it looked? Here's another:

Vin will prove me right by responding in   3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#131 : September 23, 2013, 07:05:10 PM

still no Olaf

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

That is precisely what you are doing. Not sure why you seem to think that isnt obvious to everyone. In fact, your Herculian efforts to NOT answer these simple questions:

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

Is really an ADMISSION . . . a cowardly admission, but an admission nonetheless.

Olaf, I am happy to keep making my point that you are a deranged coward . . . so by all means, just keep avoiding those simple questions in blue. I guess you're not embarrassed. I would be.  Another BIG difference between you and me.  So, I will keep pointing out the contrast and you keep going with the schoolyard "I know I am but what about you"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#132 : September 23, 2013, 08:19:58 PM

Wow, did the bullshiz really hit the fan for you or what pb boy?   Can't say I didn't warn you

Zellination

Starter

#133 : September 23, 2013, 10:09:27 PM

Actually, not.  Or, rather, nyet.

NPR DEPARTS FROM THE NARRATIVE: Russians have far fewer guns than Americans and far more homicides.

What does it take to get them to depart from the narrative? A jab at President Obama from a foreign leader.
H/T :
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/176399/

..."There are fewer than 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States. That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.
The most recent for Russia show that there were 21,603 killings in 2009.
According to the FBI, the United States had 13,636 homicides in 2009 with a population that is more than twice as large..."

What is the rate of Alcoholism?  Probably greater than the Us per population...the place is still a hellhole.   Guns and Booze=Dead Russians

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#134 : September 24, 2013, 05:11:56 AM

Wow, did the bullshiz really hit the fan for you or what pb boy?   Can't say I didn't warn you

warn me about what? warn me that my comments strike a chord? I know that.  By the way, here we are with another post from you without responding to this:

still no Olaf

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools