Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 23, 2013, 03:07:14 PM

Nothing about the topic, then?

Of course not.  It's football time.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 23, 2013, 03:12:25 PM

Oooh . . . Buggsy, Buggsy, Buggsy . . . tell them about how you posted FRG's comment (not understanding it yourself) and then called a few people "stupid" . . .  ONLY to then get smacked down like the little stupid **CENSORED** that you are . . . that's when you posted in this thread, right? When you said to yourself," oops, I did it AGAIN!"  When you said to yourself, "I need someone to hold me!"

lmao ..  . you are a funny little meat head Buggsy . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 23, 2013, 03:12:56 PM

Man, you guys crack me up.  Very entertaining, thanks

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 23, 2013, 03:17:28 PM

Olaf -- get out of my trash cans . . . or at least be man enough to admit you're in my trash cans (lol)

now I'm in your trash cans again?  I thought I was researching you or was it threatening your family or was it posting your personal information or .......   FOOTBALL TIME

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 23, 2013, 03:19:12 PM

Oooh . . . Buggsy, Buggsy, Buggsy . . . tell them about how you posted FRG's comment (not understanding it yourself) and then called a few people "stupid" . . .  ONLY to then get smacked down like the little stupid **CENSORED** that you are . . . that's when you posted in this thread, right? When you said to yourself," oops, I did it AGAIN!"  When you said to yourself, "I need someone to hold me!"

roflmao . . . BUGGSY . .  .I know you probably hate it BUT you cant help but keep proving me RIGHT.  As I was typing the comment above, you were returning to the carnage of the other thread (the one where you look like a complete DOPE) and completely abandoning the nonsense you originally posted   . . . in favor of doing what you do -- calling people names!!!!!!!! 

Man, it must suck to see yourself continually proving me right

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 23, 2013, 03:22:43 PM

Olaf -- get out of my trash cans . . . or at least be man enough to admit you're in my trash cans (lol)

now I'm in your trash cans again?  I thought I was researching you or was it threatening your family or was it posting your personal information or .......   FOOTBALL TIME

Oops . .  here come Olaf's LIES again . . . he likes to STALK me but doesnt like it when I point out the INSANITY of his actions . . .. lmao .. .  Olaf, lets start another thread where I post the TRUTH about your mental breakdown over a discussion on The Cove . . and you deny it . . . giving me more opportunities to point out that you are an unhinged psychopath . ...

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307336.225.html

this is going to be good . . . . Olaf's LYING response in . . . .3 .  . . 2

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 23, 2013, 03:31:27 PM

hey lets do that vincepb3 since every time you do you get caught in another lie.  eventually you'll admit that you just make crap up when you can't "win" a discussion any other way

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 23, 2013, 03:32:59 PM

Regarding the topic - the steps Russia have taken to reduce/control the guns to citizens - so very close to what American politicians and Anti-Gun forces want.  And it's not working...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 23, 2013, 03:35:05 PM

roflmao . . . BUGGSY . .  .I know you probably hate it BUT you cant help but keep proving me RIGHT.  As I was typing the comment above, you were returning to the carnage of the other thread (the one where you look like a complete DOPE) and completely abandoning the nonsense you originally posted   . . . in favor of doing what you do -- calling people names!!!!!!!! 

Man, it must suck to see yourself continually proving me right

I know your rants make sense to you, but those of us who live in reality are chuckling at this nonsense.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 23, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

hey lets do that vincepb3 since every time you do you get caught in another lie.  eventually you'll admit that you just make crap up when you can't "win" a discussion any other way

woops . . . anybody else pick up on that ^^^?   When I mention the TRUTH and posting the TRUTH on here about Olaf's deranged stalking (to get me off of the Cove-lol) . . . he gets very angry and starts calling me a liar and says I just make stuff up. lol

Olaf, here's what cannot be made up.  You posted something about me that proved you actually researched me   --- not something you could deduce from the screen name given to me by children -- but something that PROVED you were actually STALKING me in some bizarre attempt to get me to leave the Cove (lol). I confronted you with it and you ADMITTED it . . .lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 23, 2013, 03:37:31 PM

Regarding the topic - the steps Russia have taken to reduce/control the guns to citizens - so very close to what American politicians and Anti-Gun forces want.  And it's not working...

sorry, but the topic has been exhausted beyond the point of rational discussion due to the psychopaths need for attention.   We could try to have a reasonable discussion, but I doubt it would last for long.  Good luck though and I suppose I would be open to trying if you and a few others are.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 23, 2013, 03:39:56 PM

Woops, that would be great and all except for the fact that you have been called out on this board repeatedly for making crap up or flat out lying.   But hey nice try vincepb3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 23, 2013, 03:40:41 PM

Well - if sanity makes a brief presence feel free to jump in olaf, and anyone else interested... lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 23, 2013, 03:44:15 PM

that ^^^ is just silly nonsense.  You can read why in any of a number of threads BUT, in sum, there is an OBVIOUS (and dishonest) reason why gun people want to equate guns to murder (rather than guns to gun violence) and use states like Russia (seriously?) to make that point.

Here's the thing:  there are about 300 million guns in the US. You can buy an assault rifle online or off with no background check . . .  The next time multiple people are gunned down by someone who has easy access to guns in this country . . . . well, one reason for that is people who refuse EVERY reasonable gun restriction . . . just a thought

Btw, I suggest we all move to caves . . . there are f-16 circling above . . . anyone want to borrow my 9? . . . I am sure it can shoot down an f-16!! That's the reason for 300 Million guns right? It's not about protecting profits, right? 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 23, 2013, 03:44:25 PM

Well - if sanity makes a brief presence feel free to jump in olaf, and anyone else interested... lol

doubt it will happen.  the style of posting where crap is just made up and/or flung to no end has taken over the board.    Some people enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing way to much.   There is a reason that rational discussion has been able to continue in the Rays thread and it has to do more to do with who isn't there than who is .......
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools