Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#285 : September 26, 2013, 10:18:36 AM

Does ten seconds on Google really qualify as "research"?

Nice try sparky but it's not the "research" it's the "why"

Olaf was so mad at my comments about guns that he went to find my identity so that he could post a comment showing me that he knew who I was thinking that would somehow intimidate me. He was trying to say "stop posting, I know who you are" ... In a gun thread, of course.

Deranged. He is understandably embarrassed but he can't bring himself to own up or apologize so he just lies about it (even though it's obvious). Look how many times I have given him the chance to provide the "innocent" explanation for his actions. Lol

You've typed this same nonsense hundreds of times now.  How many people do you think believe what you are saying?  Throw a number out there, Stetson.

We'll see how smart you are Buggsy, what's the "innocent" explanation for researching my identity and then posting something to show me you know my identity? In a gun thread, no less? after having posted "just leave" lol

I'll wait  . . . . . (for you to go ask someone to help you) . . .
: September 26, 2013, 10:24:11 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#286 : September 26, 2013, 10:42:00 AM

Olaf was so mad at my comments about guns that he went to find my identity so that he could post a comment showing me that he knew who I was thinking that would somehow intimidate me. He was trying to say "stop posting, I know who you are" ... In a gun thread, of course.

Deranged. He is understandably embarrassed but he can't bring himself to own up or apologize so he just lies about it (even though it's obvious). Look how many times I have given him the chance to provide the "innocent" explanation for his actions. Lol

You've typed this same nonsense hundreds of times now.  How many people do you think believe what you are saying?  Throw a number out there, Stetson.

You are correct.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#287 : September 26, 2013, 10:47:19 AM

Buggsy, I would like to hire you as my agent because you make my points for me so well.  This was the question:

We'll see how smart you are Buggsy, what's the "innocent" explanation for researching my identity and then posting something to show me you know my identity? In a gun thread, no less? after having posted "just leave" lol

I'll wait  . . . . . (for you to go ask someone to help you) . . .

This was your response:

You are correct.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT FOR ME . . .  OLAF ALSO APPRECIATES YOUR ASSISTANCE . .  HE HAS ALSO BEEN UNABLE TO PROVIDE A RESPONSE.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#288 : September 26, 2013, 10:48:18 AM

Olaf, you're in good hands with Buggsy!!  lmao

Buggsy   -- "err . . um . . .  yeah . . . I got nothing . . . .  he was stalking you . . . he researched you so he could try to initimdate you as part of a bizarre effort to get you off the boards"
: September 26, 2013, 10:50:29 AM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#289 : September 26, 2013, 11:29:50 AM

Anyone who wanted you off the boards could simply write your boss an email telling them how much time you spend here...

Do you have his addy, or should we research it?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#290 : September 26, 2013, 11:41:51 AM

Anyone who wanted you off the boards could simply write your boss an email telling them how much time you spend here...

Do you have his addy, or should we research it?

Lol. So that makes 3!

Three different people that acknowledge there is no "innocent" explanation.

Thanks Illuminator, Buggsy and Olaf

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#291 : September 26, 2013, 12:33:23 PM

This was the question:

No, this was the question, dipsh!t: how many people do you think believe the fiction you've spun?  You're still trying to evade answering, for obvious reasons.

Would you like a hint?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#292 : September 26, 2013, 01:38:35 PM

Oh, there's more than three people willing to acknowledge you're a putrid wretch they'd prefer was absent.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#293 : September 26, 2013, 03:39:45 PM

Is vin still making up more lies to cover for his many other lies and his stupidity?

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?   

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#294 : September 26, 2013, 07:09:45 PM

This was the question:

No, this was the question, dipsh!t: how many people do you think believe the fiction you've spun?  You're still trying to evade answering, for obvious reasons.

who believes? everyone, including Olaf, because its the obvious truth as PROVEN by the combined failure of Olaf, you, and Illum to come up with an innocent explanation for Olaf's actions

who would admit they believe? certainly not Olaf, he's ashamed ..  . you guys are just turds so who cares.

Here, try again to prove me wrong, you CANNOT do it

what's the "innocent" explanation for  Olaf researching my identity and then posting something to show me he know my identity? In a gun thread, no less? after having posted "just leave" lol

(its funny that none of you can come up with an innocent explanation)

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#295 : September 26, 2013, 07:11:00 PM

Oh, there's more than three people willing to acknowledge you're a putrid wretch they'd prefer was absent.

what's the "innocent" explanation for  Olaf researching my identity and then posting something to show me he know my identity? In a gun thread, no less? after having posted "just leave" lol?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#296 : September 26, 2013, 07:49:50 PM

Well, Vinnie, the real answer is "No one gives a crap." But the reason no one ever tells you this is because it's more fun to watch you dance like a puppet. And all they have to do to pull your strings is not answer. This is the corner you've painted yourself into.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#297 : September 26, 2013, 07:57:21 PM

Well, Vinnie, the real answer is "No one gives a crap." But the reason no one ever tells you this is because it's more fun to watch you dance like a puppet. And all they have to do to pull your strings is not answer. This is the corner you've painted yourself into.

lol, right

what's the "innocent" explanation for  Olaf researching my identity and then posting something to show me he know my identity? In a gun thread, no less? after having posted "just leave" lol?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#298 : September 26, 2013, 08:26:35 PM

All these personal attacks contribute absolutely zero to the conversation. Just like to point that out.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#299 : September 26, 2013, 08:52:36 PM

All these personal attacks contribute absolutely zero to the conversation. Just like to point that out.

Of course they don't, they just contribute to mudslinging and arguing, which is precisely why vin goes to them immediately
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools