Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#315 : September 28, 2013, 05:04:21 PM

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#316 : September 28, 2013, 05:18:02 PM

Haha! We have a winner.

Out-freakin-standing!

That's your best one yet, S&B.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#317 : September 28, 2013, 08:20:06 PM

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

waiting .  .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#318 : September 28, 2013, 10:15:52 PM

lol.   you almost made me spit my beer all over the keyboard ..... no vin you can not have a beer

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#319 : September 29, 2013, 05:12:32 AM

How many people are in this thread? Lmao

The story of OlaftheCowardlyLiar is such a popular story. (Well, except with Olaf)

Roflmao

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#320 : September 29, 2013, 07:53:43 PM

Roflmao at vince p b III pretending everyone isn't laughing at him ........   who's your daddy?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#321 : September 30, 2013, 06:22:04 PM

How many people are in this thread? Lmao

The story of OlaftheCowardlyLiar is such a popular story. (Well, except with Olaf)

Roflmao

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#322 : September 30, 2013, 09:24:50 PM

Roflmao at vince p b III pretending everyone isn't laughing at him ........   who's your daddy?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#323 : September 30, 2013, 09:34:13 PM

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

waiting .  .

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#324 : September 30, 2013, 09:37:38 PM

Here it is, the undisputed truth

1 Olaf lost control over a message board discussion.
2 because of #1, Olaf researched my identity online
3 Olaf researched my identity because he want to show me he knew who I was
4 Olaf wanted to show me he knew who I was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare me off

Simple, undeniable truth.

Oh wait

#5 - Olaf is actually a coward because he only did all of that behind an anonymous screen name and is lying about it now (lol)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#325 : October 01, 2013, 09:45:57 AM

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#326 : October 01, 2013, 10:08:06 AM

even better when your buddies give me the forum  (ironic choice by Buggsy, isnt it?)

Here it is, the undisputed truth

1 Olaf lost control over a message board discussion.
2 because of #1, Olaf researched my identity online
3 Olaf researched my identity because he want to show me he knew who I was
4 Olaf wanted to show me he knew who I was (in a gun thread) because he thought it might scare me off

Simple, undeniable truth.

Oh wait

#5 - Olaf is actually a coward because he only did all of that behind an anonymous screen name and is lying about it now (lol)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#327 : October 18, 2013, 03:30:07 PM

Funny thread all we need is Vin " veronica" looking horrifically at a bacon cheeseburger .. :D.
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools