Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#90 : September 23, 2013, 05:31:22 PM

OOops a daisy!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#91 : September 23, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Post your personal information vin and prove that you don't hide behind the anonymity of your computer when you threaten and personally attack other posters on this "meaningless" discussion board regularly.   Full name, address, and phone numbers .......

I'm waiting ........

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 23, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

Better call Saul!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 23, 2013, 05:47:02 PM

Let me make this perfectly clear for those of you who are exceptionally stupid: you cannot legally buy an assault rifle online, offline, or anywhere else in this country without permission from the B.A.T.F. Unless you are in law enforcement and have a specific need for the weapon, you are unlikely to receive permission. This has been true since 1934.

You can buy an "assault-style" weapon, but this is about as close to an assault rifle as "home style" is to being cooked at home. An assault rifle must have a switch that enables you to fire it in fully automatic mode. If it does not, it is not an assault rifle. A semiautomatic is not an assault rifle. You may hear it referred to as "assault weapon." This is a made-up term that doesn't mean anything, except that someone is trying to bullsh*t you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#94 : September 23, 2013, 05:47:35 PM

Post your personal information vin and prove that you don't hide behind the anonymity of your computer when you threaten and personally attack other posters on this "meaningless" discussion board regularly.   Full name, address, and phone numbers .......

I'm waiting ........

Olaf . . . you have my personal information already  . .  the point is WHY DID YOU GO GET IT?  It's right there is large blue font and yet you keep avoiding it.  Why would that be?

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

waiting .  .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#95 : September 23, 2013, 05:49:41 PM

Let me make this perfectly clear for those of you who are exceptionally stupid: you cannot legally buy an assault rifle online, offline, or anywhere else in this country without permission from the B.A.T.F. Unless you are in law enforcement and have a specific need for the weapon, you are unlikely to receive permission. This has been true since 1934.

You can buy an "assault-style" weapon, but this is about as close to an assault rifle as "home style" is to being cooked at home. An assault rifle must have a switch that enables you to fire it in fully automatic mode. If it does not, it is not an assault rifle. A semiautomatic is not an assault rifle. You may hear it referred to as "assault weapon." This is a made-up term that doesn't mean anything, except that someone is trying to bullsh*t you.

lol . . . .you were thinking of the dealer issue (something you comment on often), not the technical distinction between weapons. 

Oh what a very fragile ego . . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#96 : September 23, 2013, 05:50:19 PM

Olaf?  Hit us with your next cowardly LIE

I'm waiting ........

Olaf . . . you have my personal information already  . .  the point is WHY DID YOU GO GET IT?  It's right there is large blue font and yet you keep avoiding it.  Why would that be?

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

waiting .  .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#97 : September 23, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

I'm waiting ........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#98 : September 23, 2013, 06:00:16 PM

I'm waiting ........

LOL ^^^^^  I guess the truth hurts too much for Olaf to admit it.  I would be embarrassed if I was you too OlafTheCowardlyStalker.  Simple questions met only by game playing, cowardly responses:

waiting .  .

Simple questions . .  . Olaf's got nothing. Way to "man up" Olaf!
: September 23, 2013, 06:02:08 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#99 : September 23, 2013, 06:07:53 PM

Nothing?   lol . . . . .what a joke.  How many denials did it take to get Olaf to finally admit PUBLICLY what he admitted to me long ago privately: that he researched me online?  Taking that last step and admitting what everyone knows any way is just too much though, huh Olaf?

I'm waiting ........

LOL ^^^^^  I guess the truth hurts too much for Olaf to admit it.  I would be embarrassed if I was you too OlafTheCowardlyStalker.  Simple questions met only by game playing, cowardly responses:

waiting .  .

: September 23, 2013, 06:09:40 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#100 : September 23, 2013, 06:09:40 PM

I guess you are admitting that you hurl your insults and make your threats because you feel safe behind your computer screen.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#101 : September 23, 2013, 06:13:41 PM

I guess you are admitting that you hurl your insults and make your threats because you feel safe behind your computer screen.

False premise, plus I go to the G2G and my identity is PUBLIC.  meanwhile, you cower behind your anonymity and refuse to admit to this (even though we all know the answer-lol).  Come on, you can do it Olaf . .  . .

Nothing?   lol . . . . .what a joke.  How many denials did it take to get Olaf to finally admit PUBLICLY what he admitted to me long ago privately: that he researched me online?  Taking that last step and admitting what everyone knows any way is just too much though, huh Olaf?

I'm waiting ........

waiting .  .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#102 : September 23, 2013, 06:17:07 PM

deflection

If someone wanted to "intimidate" someone on a message board they would probably do something like threaten to beat them up, call them names over and over again, threaten to track them down, make up crap about them and post it over and over again to try and make them look bad

those would seem to be much greater attempts at "intimidating" someone than say post someone's user name on the same message board that they used the user name.   I don't know, just thinking out loud

while I am waiting ....... prove us all wrong vincepb3

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#103 : September 23, 2013, 06:20:44 PM

Congrats on winning  "Best Oralist" in your fraternity.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#104 : September 23, 2013, 06:24:08 PM

deflection

That is precisely what you are doing. Not sure why you seem to think that isnt obvious to everyone. In fact, your Herculian efforts to NOT answer these simple questions:

Is really an ADMISSION . . . a cowardly admission, but an admission nonetheless.

Olaf, I am happy to keep making my point that you are a deranged coward . . . so by all means, just keep avoiding those simple questions in blue. I guess you're not embarrassed. I would be.  Another BIG difference between you and me.  So, I will keep pointing out the contrast and you keep going with the schoolyard "I know I am but what about you"

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools