Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#135 : September 24, 2013, 09:04:12 AM

Congrats on winning  "Best Oralist" in your fraternity.

He's been a high-quality leghumper for a good while now.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#136 : September 24, 2013, 09:21:59 AM

It's obvious that you've struck a chord with by the way that I obsessively type the same b$ over and over again ...... oh wait that isn't me is it pb boy or is it DUI boy .... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#137 : September 24, 2013, 10:25:51 AM

It's obvious that you've struck a chord with by the way that I obsessively type the same b$ over and over again ...... oh wait that isn't me is it pb boy or is it DUI boy .... lolz

I understand you're ashamed of yourself

By the way, how can questions be BS? If they were BS you would've denied them long ago. The problem for you is they are the truth, as sad as that is to type.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#138 : September 24, 2013, 10:43:30 AM

Not bad.  I think the mug shot from the embarrassing DUI would have been a better choice, though.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#139 : September 24, 2013, 10:56:18 AM

Am I ashamed?   

Runole

Hall of Famer
#140 : September 24, 2013, 11:07:16 AM

Never trust the opinion someone afraid of pork fat nor the belief that desecration is worse than murder.  jmo

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#141 : September 24, 2013, 04:16:43 PM

I think the mug shot from the embarrassing DUI would have been a better choice, though.

not sure which is the bigger false premise in that sentence ... lol

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#142 : September 24, 2013, 04:19:14 PM

Never trust the opinion someone afraid of pork fat nor the belief that desecration is worse than murder.  jmo

Although there was never any real doubt, the fact that Runole is on the side of the Band O' Misfits just makes me feel that much better.. Thanks Runole .. you disagreeing with me is EXACTLY where I want to be.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#143 : September 24, 2013, 04:25:10 PM

Am I ashamed?

1. Ashamed (see below)
2. Cant read (see below)
3. Coward (see below)

still no Olaf

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

That is precisely what you are doing. Not sure why you seem to think that isnt obvious to everyone. In fact, your Herculian efforts to NOT answer these simple questions:

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

Is really an ADMISSION . . . a cowardly admission, but an admission nonetheless.

Olaf, I am happy to keep making my point that you are a deranged coward . . . so by all means, just keep avoiding those simple questions in blue. I guess you're not embarrassed. I would be.  Another BIG difference between you and me.  So, I will keep pointing out the contrast and you keep going with the schoolyard "I know I am but what about you"

lmao, at your having nothing more than a recycled Illuminator gum ball machine taunt.

Olaf is ASHAMED of himself because not only did he lose control over a discussion on a football message board .. and not only did he take the time to research who I was (you can meet me in person at a G2G-lol).  .. . but he did ALL OF THAT . . . .  wait for it  . . . . BECAUSE . . .he wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was .  . and the reason for that is because .  . . (don't laugh, keep reading) . . .  because he  thought it would intimidate me. . .  lol

Olaf's so ashamed of himself for doing that that he cant bring himself to admit he did all that even though its all in print.
: September 24, 2013, 04:27:22 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#144 : September 24, 2013, 04:56:19 PM

Can the title of this thread be changed to "Vincent Paul Beilman III Loves Cheese"?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#145 : September 24, 2013, 05:01:12 PM

Am I ashamed?

1. Ashamed (see below)
2. Cant read (see below)
3. Coward (see below)

still no Olaf

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

That is precisely what you are doing. Not sure why you seem to think that isnt obvious to everyone. In fact, your Herculian efforts to NOT answer these simple questions:

If you consider clicking on a very free and very public web site that exists for the purpose looking up attorneys in the state of florida to be "research"

Now you admit to the "research" part   - - you actually tired to figure out from my screen name who I was -- so let's see you admit WHY YOU RESEARCHED ME Olaf . . . .

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

Is really an ADMISSION . . . a cowardly admission, but an admission nonetheless.

Olaf, I am happy to keep making my point that you are a deranged coward . . . so by all means, just keep avoiding those simple questions in blue. I guess you're not embarrassed. I would be.  Another BIG difference between you and me.  So, I will keep pointing out the contrast and you keep going with the schoolyard "I know I am but what about you"

lmao, at your having nothing more than a recycled Illuminator gum ball machine taunt.

Olaf is ASHAMED of himself because not only did he lose control over a discussion on a football message board .. and not only did he take the time to research who I was (you can meet me in person at a G2G-lol).  .. . but he did ALL OF THAT . . . .  wait for it  . . . . BECAUSE . . .he wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was .  . and the reason for that is because .  . . (don't laugh, keep reading) . . .  because he  thought it would intimidate me. . .  lol

Olaf's so ashamed of himself for doing that that he cant bring himself to admit he did all that even though its all in print.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#146 : September 24, 2013, 05:01:28 PM

Am I ashamed?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#147 : September 24, 2013, 05:02:13 PM

Am I ashamed?

1. Ashamed (see below)
2. Cant read (see below)
3. Coward (see below)

still no Olaf

still no olaf

Still no Olaf

deflection

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#148 : September 24, 2013, 05:02:22 PM

So you respond to Biggs post by reposting the same lame crap about me?     Taking the board too seriously?    Are you mad vince p b III?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#149 : September 24, 2013, 05:02:57 PM

Am I ashamed?

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools