Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#180 : September 24, 2013, 08:57:43 PM

poor vince p b III going through the terrible twos.   lying in the middle of his floor kicking and screaming ......  lolz

mo "kicking and screaming" TRUTH TELLING and laughter, laughter at your repeated denial of this TRUTH:

The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#181 : September 24, 2013, 08:58:35 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   Call anonymous people names from behind your computer and threatening to beat multiple people up.   No your not mad

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#182 : September 24, 2013, 08:59:09 PM

Here you go vin, why do yearn attention so much  that you instigate arguments on a message board so people will respond to you?   Why do you make up blatant lies and continue to state them even after they are shown to be blatant lies?

Answer now

crickets

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#183 : September 24, 2013, 08:59:18 PM

crickets

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#184 : September 24, 2013, 08:59:29 PM

waiting .... crickets

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#185 : September 24, 2013, 08:59:46 PM

waiting

crickets

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#186 : September 24, 2013, 09:00:27 PM

Here you go vin, why do yearn attention so much  that you instigate arguments on a message board so people will respond to you?   Why do you make up blatant lies and continue to state them even after they are shown to be blatant lies?

Answer now

you can always tell when the truth is getting to Olaf because he starts the "so what about me, what about you" stuff that kids do ^^^^^^^^

I keep waiting for you to show me how your each of my identity to try and intimidate me off the board is "shown to be blatant lies"  I keep giving you opportunities . . .  but nothing

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#187 : September 24, 2013, 09:02:32 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING
: September 24, 2013, 09:04:41 PM VinBucFan

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#188 : September 24, 2013, 09:05:57 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.

do you have any idea how delusional this comment is?  Hold on . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#189 : September 24, 2013, 09:06:18 PM

Answer now

crickets

Maybe it helps if I put it in blue.  Just answer the questions vin or are you a COWARD .......... dun dun dun

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#190 : September 24, 2013, 09:07:08 PM

do you have any idea how delusional this comment is?  Hold on . .

delusional?   yes I have an idea how delusional you are ......

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#191 : September 24, 2013, 09:08:18 PM

do you have any idea how delusional this comment is? 

This is your first post in this thread, it is post#3 and of course it is immediately after my post (post#2)

*stalker

Don't blame me for your lack of self control this is all on you, not me

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#192 : September 24, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

I'm pretty sure it's football time.  No time for this kinda talk.

slugger's false narrative ^^^^

Hey, I did it!  A "double dumbazz Buggsy" . . . . wooohooooo!!!

(actually, a "false narrative" about a strawman . .  . . by a Scarecrow . . . . named "slugger"!!! LOL)

Let's see . . .  talk about the Bucs or . . . . . the same tired, leap of logic on Russia .  . . . . . YAWN

and this is your first post, post #2 and immediately after Biggs' post.

answer the questions Coward

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#193 : September 24, 2013, 09:10:05 PM

Olaf, any rational adult that had an answer to my simple question would've answer it already . . instead you have made post afte post trying to avoid answering my simple question.  we all know the truth, but you cant admit it I guess

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#194 : September 24, 2013, 09:13:05 PM

you're delusional enough to think that everyone else on the board are the liars who stalk other posters, don't have a life, and take the board too seriously .....   delusional enough to call other posters puss ies, ignorant m'fers, cowards, threaten to beat them up, but then claim that others are too upset, take it too seriously, and are trying to intimidate you. 
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools