Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#255 : September 24, 2013, 10:41:00 PM

I'll tell you what, I'll outline what happened AGAIN for you ..... tomorrow ....... 

but I promise after that I will outline what REALLY happened for you one more time

I hope you don't.

Beilman's only got himself to blame,  just let the fool wallow in his own filth.

Sorry about that, Olaf.

Getting back to what we were talking about. There's nothing to explain. When you have someone like Beilamn driving around and endangering the lives of innocents by recklessly getting behind the wheel and arrested for DUi. A mugshot on the internet should be the least of his concerns. Beilaman's all upset about it now. But he didn't give a crap about the lives of the innocent children he placed in jeopardy due to his on callous selfishness. Screw him .

Let him wallow in his own filth.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#256 : September 24, 2013, 10:58:23 PM

Should a lawyer that has a record of arrest on DUI / Property Damage be allowed to practice law? Does he deserve the privilege and honor of "Officer of the Court"

Isn't past time time the Fl. Bar Association took action?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#257 : September 24, 2013, 11:12:31 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#258 : September 24, 2013, 11:17:14 PM

Don't you think you've had enough to drink  tonight, Bielman?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#259 : September 25, 2013, 05:58:46 AM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#260 : September 25, 2013, 07:49:45 AM

I want more guns and I want them now!!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#261 : September 25, 2013, 07:56:35 AM

The part that cracks me up is I have now heard Vincent say that if you answer his accusations it's because you know he's right, and if you don't answer it's because you know he's right. Third graders everywhere fear his mad debate skillz. And he's a lawyer!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#262 : September 25, 2013, 08:22:10 AM

And he's a lawyer!

For whom? The Brady Foundation?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#263 : September 25, 2013, 09:12:04 AM

Are there any lawyers on here who didn't go to Stetson?  If so, what's the law on Baker Acting a psycho based on his message board posts?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#264 : September 25, 2013, 09:23:41 AM

There are several online attorney listings where you can review his services. No one has yet. Maybe he's still waiting for his first client. Would explain why he's here all the time.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#265 : September 25, 2013, 10:39:52 AM

5:58 in the morning and the loser couldn't wait to run to the board to repost the same lame stuff again ....... bwahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhaha

"it's just a message board" .........

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#266 : September 25, 2013, 10:43:48 AM

5:58 in the morning and the loser couldn't wait to run to the board to repost the same lame stuff again ....... bwahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhaha

"it's just a message board" .........

The good Counselor was posting even earlier than that yesterday.  Seems Vincent Paul is having some trouble sleeping after this thread.  I'm not sure why, because he clearly doesn't take any of this too seriously.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#267 : September 25, 2013, 12:10:31 PM

Should a lawyer that has a record of arrest on DUI / Property Damage be allowed to practice law? Does he deserve the privilege and honor of "Officer of the Court"

Isn't past time time the Fl. Bar Association took action?
I wonder if his law firm knows how much time he waste on this board during the work week. ;D

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#268 : September 25, 2013, 12:13:25 PM

he did go to Boston Univ. however.  a fine institution.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#269 : September 25, 2013, 12:43:15 PM

Student Rankings:
 "58% of students would choose to return to BU, whereas 42% would not."

What's that all about?
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools