Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#270 : September 25, 2013, 12:58:07 PM

Student Rankings:
 "58% of students would choose to return to BU, whereas 42% would not."

What's that all about?

The reason cited was some drunkard lunatic ranting on and on about guns in the cafeteria.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#271 : September 25, 2013, 01:20:33 PM

Student Rankings:
 "58% of students would choose to return to BU, whereas 42% would not."

What's that all about?
maybe the $41,000 a year tuition.  they do have a 94% freshmen retention rate and 84% graduation rate.  U.S. News and World Report rank them #41 on their list of 201 best colleges.  Going there is nothing to sneeze at.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#272 : September 25, 2013, 02:33:10 PM

Do you think the students are the ones paying that tuition?

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#273 : September 25, 2013, 03:52:35 PM

Should a lawyer that has a record of arrest on DUI / Property Damage be allowed to practice law? Does he deserve the privilege and honor of "Officer of the Court"

Isn't past time time the Fl. Bar Association took action?
I wonder if his law firm knows how much time he waste on this board during the work week. ;D

He told them he's working on the "Penske file".

* Seinfeld. (2min)
: September 25, 2013, 03:54:16 PM Durango 95

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#274 : September 25, 2013, 08:39:57 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#275 : September 25, 2013, 08:41:07 PM

5:58 in the morning and the loser couldn't wait to run to the board to repost the same lame stuff again ....... bwahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhaha

"it's just a message board" .........

I never expect you to think . . . so thanks for this post

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#276 : September 25, 2013, 08:41:24 PM

No your not mad you just continue to bring up something from months ago daily.  Changing the story to fit your desired fantasy at the time.   Posting over and over again to try and goad me into admitting some meaningless garbage that you made up.   

If I made it up then why did you research my identity?  Simple question asked repeatedly, no answer. You begrudgingly admitted you researched my identity, so tell us all why?

The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#277 : September 25, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

vin returns to the board after sleeping off his drunken stupor and first 3 posts on the board are about me .........   nope, don't take it serious at all ....... 

Whose your daddy peanut butter boy?     lolz

and next lame post in momentsstay tuned

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#278 : September 25, 2013, 09:04:29 PM

vin returns to the board after sleeping off his drunken stupor and first 3 posts on the board are about me .........   nope, don't take it serious at all ....... 

Whose your daddy peanut butter boy?     lolz

and next lame post in momentsstay tuned

you're not very smart . . as evidenced by your first post about the timing of my comment

Olaf -- what is the innocent explanation for why you took the time to research my identity?

I have said that you did that because you wanted to show me you knew who I was (in a gun  thread) in an effort to "intimidate" me into leaving. You deny that, so what is the innocent explanation?

"The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not been brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING"
: September 25, 2013, 09:06:30 PM VinBucFan

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#279 : September 25, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

lol, he's got nothing but lies in response to the TRUTH:

"The story of Olafthestalker:

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not been brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING"

Olaf -- what is the innocent explanation for why you took the time to research my identity?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#280 : September 26, 2013, 05:48:55 AM

Never trust the opinion someone afraid of pork fat nor the belief that desecration is worse than murder.  jmo

Although there was never any real doubt, the fact that Runole is on the side of the Band O' Misfits just makes me feel that much better.. Thanks Runole .. you disagreeing with me is EXACTLY where I want to be.

Thank You for the confirmation of your beliefs.  Does seem a bit conflicted with your stance on guns.     Do you just prefer murder  be done by bombing?    Not on the side of anyone other than those that believe the new laws regarding gun control will decrease murders.   

Please explain why any rational and  intelligent human on the planet should fear pork fat?

Can't tell you how happy that^^^^ makes me.  Thrilled to be on the opposite side of the issue from Archie Bunker

Happy?   WOW!    Remind me to never see  you with a gun in your hand!  BAD ENOUGH WITH YOU DRIVING THE STREETS!   So in your world Murder is preferred to desecration of a dead Muslim terrorist?     WOW!

Pardon the interruption... get me some popcorn.... Let the CAT fight continue!   ROROWOROWW.!.HISS! ASFFFSTPIT ! HISSS@!!!    :D
: September 26, 2013, 08:25:41 AM Runole

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#281 : September 26, 2013, 07:41:25 AM

Does ten seconds on Google really qualify as "research"?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#282 : September 26, 2013, 07:45:48 AM

I "researched" a YouTube video. "Have a drink, have a drive," it says. I think it might be about Vinnie.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#283 : September 26, 2013, 09:49:38 AM

Nice try sparky but it's not the "research" it's the "why"

Olaf was so mad at my comments about guns that he went to find my identity so that he could post a comment showing me that he knew who I was thinking that would somehow intimidate me. He was trying to say "stop posting, I know who you are" ... In a gun thread, of course.

Deranged. He is understandably embarrassed but he can't bring himself to own up or apologize so he just lies about it (even though it's obvious). Look how many times I have given him the chance to provide the "innocent" explanation for his actions. Lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#284 : September 26, 2013, 10:12:24 AM

Nice try sparky but it's not the "research" it's the "why"

Olaf was so mad at my comments about guns that he went to find my identity so that he could post a comment showing me that he knew who I was thinking that would somehow intimidate me. He was trying to say "stop posting, I know who you are" ... In a gun thread, of course.

Deranged. He is understandably embarrassed but he can't bring himself to own up or apologize so he just lies about it (even though it's obvious). Look how many times I have given him the chance to provide the "innocent" explanation for his actions. Lol

You've typed this same nonsense hundreds of times now.  How many people do you think believe what you are saying?  Throw a number out there, Stetson.

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools