Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger Watch « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: October 22, 2006, 11:40:36 PM

Well McFat at least made the stat-sheet today with two tackles, but no sacks.  He didn't make a big difference to the Colts run defense like the Colts were hoping.

BTW - Wyms - 3 tackles 1 sack

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 23, 2006, 12:18:57 AM

I'd love to jump on this wagon, and I'm sure many others would too, but it's a bit early...

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 23, 2006, 12:19:46 AM

But I do have to say, for those who claim "can't judge by sacks", a sack on a big third down is a pretty good play...

buckit

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 23, 2006, 02:10:02 PM

Well McFat at least made the stat-sheet today with two tackles, but no sacks. He didn't make a big difference to the Colts run defense like the Colts were hoping.

BTW - Wyms - 3 tackles 1 sack

I watched the Redskins run Portis right at Booger for more than one big gain.  Glad that loser's gone...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Boriqua

Starter
#4 : October 23, 2006, 02:13:34 PM

I watched a good part of the Colts game, a lot of times, he was getting off the line way after the snap, others, he did his usual watching as the play goes by him. But hey, it's only one game. We'll see how he does. (Not that I care)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2006, 02:28:33 PM

Saw him looking lost as well.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2006, 02:29:24 PM

I believe Booger was playing the nose yesterday.

What's up with that?? Maybe Dungy knows that he isn't the pass rusher many expected him to be as the "heir apparent" to Sapp.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 23, 2006, 02:32:30 PM

I believe Booger was playing the nose yesterday.

What's up with that?? Maybe Dungy knows that he isn't the pass rusher many expected him to be as the "heir apparent" to Sapp.
He was brought in to play the nose.  He's the biggest guy on their line.  His job isn't to make splash plays, but to eat space, draw double teams, and try to apply pressure, just like Hovan is doing for us.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger Watch « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools