Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS REACT TO FREEMAN BENCHING AND GLENNON STARTING « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: September 25, 2013, 08:57:40 PM

The only topic at One Buc during the open locker room period was of course the Josh Freeman benching and the naming of Mike Glennon as starter. PewterReport.com got reaction from players on how thy felt moving forward without Freeman under center.

www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9242

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 25, 2013, 09:04:42 PM

I love these type of articles....

What do you expect them to say?

Well you know, saw him out at practice today and truthfully, I thought he sucked, but don't let anyone else know that I told you...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 25, 2013, 09:08:11 PM

Williams basically saying thank god Freeman is benched.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 25, 2013, 09:11:40 PM

Maybe he has been good in practice?

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 25, 2013, 09:12:19 PM

Williams basically saying thank god Freeman is benched.

You mean he got tired of trying to catch the ball with his toes?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 25, 2013, 09:14:11 PM

I'll be looking forward to interviews with the vets that signed with the Bucs in order to make a run for the playoffs....curious how the Revis' and Goldson's of the world feel about this move.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 25, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

Williams sounds like he agrees, maybe even relieved. The offensive lineman, on the other hand, all sound very doubtful. McCoy sounds like he's just sick of all the drama on offense and is tired of having to answer it.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 25, 2013, 09:36:30 PM

I'll be looking forward to interviews with the vets that signed with the Bucs in order to make a run for the playoffs....curious how the Revis' and Goldson's of the world feel about this move.

Me too but they weren't in open locker today..nor was Freeman

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 25, 2013, 10:16:54 PM

Thanks MC, good read.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 25, 2013, 10:21:27 PM

Williams is sick of letting down my fantasy team. 

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#10 : September 25, 2013, 10:26:50 PM

So much for no resistance from the captains. McCoy didn't sound happy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 25, 2013, 11:31:07 PM

Yeah I bet they felt so much better with Josh running the trainwreck.

Jumper

Second String

#12 : September 26, 2013, 12:40:58 AM

I sure hope Glennon can put that big arm to good use because the last game I saw him play was beyond ugly.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 26, 2013, 01:00:19 AM

So much for no resistance from the captains. McCoy didn't sound happy.

The O-Line seemed pretty luke-warm at best as well. The rumors that everybody was all hunky-dory with this decision seemed to have been a bit overblown. Seems more like most of the guys interviewed are more like "Okay. It's done. Let's see if it works."

The notion of an undivided locker room may be true on the surface, but if Glennon doesn't produce, how long do you think they stay undivided?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 26, 2013, 01:55:26 AM

The notion of an undivided locker room may be true on the surface, but if Glennon doesn't produce, how long do you think they stay undivided?
Exactly.  This is the biggest move since firing Gruden.  I think Schiano just sealed his fate in the NFL.  No one is ever going to trust that guy.  There are so many rumblings out there about Schiano that they don't even have to be true at this point.  Perception is reality.  This team needs to go all Bruce Allen and get a real QB at all costs. And I mean all costs like the Gru trade. This team needs a new coach, GM, QB and a proper direction.  I am certainly glad I waited to get season tickets. Wow.  This team makes itself hard to appreciate.   
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS REACT TO FREEMAN BENCHING AND GLENNON STARTING « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools